LTX 2023 - July 29th & 30th

CPotter

I'm really interested in volunteering if there are positions available!

Yesssssssssssssss! Hyped, excited, stoked, all the things. Can't wait to hear more and can't wait go! LTX19 was such an awesome experience (and my first time visiting Canada). Roomed with Danny Le (Nerd on a Budget) and Ozi (OzTalksHw) and was super cool meeting those dudes for the first time too. @nicklmgthx for saving our butts by getting us into that room to finish shooting our content when our original plan elsewhere fell through!

IMG_20190728_182106.thumb.jpg.719ea6ac4605ca01ab49e0709283618f.jpg

IMG_20190727_115038.jpg

IMG_20190727_165755.jpg

IMG_20190728_140438.jpg

IMG_20190728_150214.jpg

YouTube/CoalitionGaming - Cameras: Canon 1DX MkII, Canon EOS M6 MkII, Panasonic Lumix G85
The Gaming/Streaming/Editing Rig: Codename
LINCHPIN 
Ryzen 9 5900X // Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite mobo // 32gb G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600mhz // Swiftech Boreas custom CPU loop & IRIS Helix Fans // Lian LI PC-O11 Dynamic Case // Nvidia RTX 3080 FE  // Sandisk x400 1tb SSD // Micron 2tb SSD // WD 1tb Blue HDD // SK Hynix Gold P31 NVME 1tb SSD // 

3 hours ago, ScrappeyDP said:

Pricing?

Is there a BYOC LAN? 

Can we get an early bird special?

Have they fired you yet?

- Pricing TBD, more info when we're ready to share!
- Yep! We'll have Whale LAN @ LTX, so it's part of the expo and then we might do more stand-alone LANs again in the future!

- Early bird specials are something we're considering, not 100% decided yet on it yet.

Great to hear LTX is finally happening again! Any ballpark info on when tickets will go on sale? 

will there be a ticket portal for FP members or something? 

Perfect excuse for a getaway to Vancouver and Seattle, methinks! Flight from London booked - CU@LAN!

Ready to go, just waiting on tickets!

I had everything set for LTX 2019 before the cancellation, excited to finally go!

Plane tickets have been bought and looking around for a good hotel/AirBNB. Just waiting on the event tickets!

• 3 weeks later...

God damnit, I'm going to be in Vancouver a couple weeks after that with my family to leave on a Disney cruise to Alaska, and I'm already in enough trouble with my bosses for the time I'm taking for that at that time of year...

Current Personal Rig

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X w/ Corsair H60 AIO   MB: ASRock B450 Steel Legend ATX  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600 (2x16)  GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 XC Gaming  PSU: EVGA 750GQ Semi-Modular  Storage: 500 GB WD Black M.2 NVMe + 1 TB 2.5" SSD  WiFi: TP-Link Archer TX3000E  Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mini  Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired  Monitor: Gigabyte G27FC 27"

Is there any way I can guarantee that i will be able to buy two VIP packages?  Also, what is included in the VIP package?

I don't know why but this logo makes me think of Ubuntu 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

The dates _might_ coincide with the Vancouver Pride Parade lol, that'll be interesting

10 minutes ago, AidenM said:

The dates _might_ coincide with the Vancouver Pride Parade lol, that'll be interesting

Not really? Only thing that may be affected is parking, otherwise they're two entirely separate events...

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

9 minutes ago, Birblover12 said:

Not really? Only thing that may be affected is parking, otherwise they're two entirely separate events...

Parking, traffic, transit, and hotel bookings, yes. Remember that the pride event is usually ~650k people, and that people travel for it.

EDIT: they're also both downtown Vancouver.

3 hours ago, AidenM said:

This is gonna be so funny if it does coincide since I remember either Linus or someone on the Expo team made it a point to say they chose this weekend because it minimized conflicts with other events 🤣

It's entirely possible that I misinterpreted/misread your topic and/or question. This happens more often than I care to admit. Apologies in advance.

珠江 (Pearl River): CPU: Intel i7-12700K (8p4e/20t); Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming Plus Z690 WiFi; RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 @3200MHz CL16; Cooling Solution: NZXT Kraken Z53 240mm AIO, w/ 2x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fans; GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 10GB FTW3 Ultra; Storage: Samsung 980 Pro, 1TB; Samsung 970 EVO, 1TB; Crucial MX500, 2TB; PSU: Corsair RM850x; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh RGB, Black; Display(s): Primary: ASUS ROG Swift PG279QM (1440p 27" 240 Hz); Secondary: Acer Predator XB1 XB241H bmipr (1080p 24" 144 Hz, 165 Hz OC); Case Fans: 1x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fan, 3x stock RGB fans; Capture Card: Elgato HD60 Pro

翻生 (Resurrection): CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2; Motherboard: ASUS Z9PR-D12 (C602 chipset) SSI-EEB; RAM: Crucial 32GB (8x4GB) DDR3 ECC RAM; Cooling Solution: 2x Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; GPU: ASRock Intel ARC A380 Challenger ITX; StorageCrucial MX500, 500GB; PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750W; Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro; Expansion Card: TP-Link Archer T4E AC1200 PCIe Wi-Fi Adapter Display(s): Dell P2214HB (1080p 22" 60 Hz)

壯麗 (Glorious): Mainboard: Framework Mainboard w/ Intel Core i5-1135G7; RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 SODIMM @3200MHz CL22; eGPU: Razer Core X eGPU Enclosure w/ (between GPUs at the moment); Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 1TB; Display(s): Internal Display: Framework Display; External Display: Acer (unknown model) (1080p, 21" 75 Hz)