Coolby HUTBOX AMD A9-9820 rx350

Hesseloff1

Hi I bought this PC on Banggood, after reading a couple of topics that concern the motherboard and the drivers you need, I have a PC that works rather well but that crashes with some games, can someone help me solve this problem?

The issue is that this card has been without drivers for a while now and is a very unique item. So there is basically nothing to do about it crashing in games.

What games are they?

I tried with Ultra Age,the benchmark of Final Fantasy 15,Klonoa.... the problem is that the machine also overheats and does not have standby among the options for energy management ...... I sent various tickets to Banggood but for now they do not solve even if the pc is under warranty, if you want I can send you the content of the tickets with a couple of videos ....

Hello if someone can 'help me to solve, I hope banggood can accept the return but they are not very reliable in this sense ......

On 10/7/2022 at 7:09 PM, jaslion said:

The issue is that this card has been without drivers for a while now and is a very unique item. So there is basically nothing to do about it crashing in games.

What games are they?

I tried with Ultra Age,the benchmark of Final Fantasy 15,Klonoa.... the problem is that the machine also overheats and does not have standby among the options for energy management ...... I sent various tickets to Banggood but for now they do not solve even if the pc is under warranty, if you want I can send you the content of the tickets with a couple of videos ....

3 hours ago, Hesseloff1 said:

Ooh you bought that horrific wants to kill itself computer from china that has the a9.

Yeah that thing ships broken and meant to break soon out of the gate.