Asus G15 2022 freezing

Hi
I've bought a ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503RM (2022) last week and since day one it started to freeze and reboot itself for no reason even right after turning on the laptop and it's cold!
i've updated all of the drivers, Asus utilities, firmware and bios - downloaded the 22H2 version of Windows 11 and upgrade the OS - uninstalled both AMD and NVIDIA graphic cards with DDU in safe mode and installed the last version again - reset Windows with Asus recovery tools but none of them made any difference.

i've turned on Mux Switch (in Armoury crate changing the GPU mode from Standard to Ultimate) and after that freezing stopped and now just reboot itself randomly.

Anybody have any idea?
Thank you in advance

3 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Return it. Its broke.

I'd love to return it but unfortunately right after buying it I had to go on a trip and I won't be back in time to be able to return it.
I ran Asus hardware test and 3rd party hard test and there is no problem detected. So I guess there is a driver/firmware issue.
Do you have any idea?

Just now, MahyarS said:

I'd love to return it but unfortunately right after buying it I had to go on a trip and I won't be back in time to be able to return it.
I ran Asus hardware test and 3rd party hard test and there is no problem detected. So I guess there is a driver/firmware issue.
Do you have any idea?

You have at least a year of warranty. So worst case you can do that.

There is absolutly something wrong on a hardware level here hard stops is not normal and is not a software issue.

You can run memtes, a gpu benchmark like unigene superposition, cinebench, crystaldiskmark and crystaldiskinfo,... but I doubt an error is gonna show. This device is defective and needs to be serviced.

6 minutes ago, jaslion said:

You have at least a year of warranty. So worst case you can do that.

There is absolutly something wrong on a hardware level here hard stops is not normal and is not a software issue.

You can run memtes, a gpu benchmark like unigene superposition, cinebench, crystaldiskmark and crystaldiskinfo,... but I doubt an error is gonna show. This device is defective and needs to be serviced.

Yes, probably I should do that