Budget Gaming Mini PC for 1080p?

Brandi93

Budget (including currency): Anywhere from 600 eur to 1000 eur. 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: AA and AAA games 1080p

Other details.... Basically will be used for 1080p gaming (Gaming on 4K TVs 60 hertz). I move a lot, I need a portable mini PC (not laptop though, I just don't like them). Something really small form factor that can play decently and has adequate cooling. Will need HDMI as I will be moving between hotel rooms, fiance's house, travelling etc  

I wish to buy mainly from Amazon EU or Ebay within Europe if possible. Avoiding taxes from non EU countries like America and China. 

Budget Gamer at heart.

13 minutes ago, Brandi93 said:

Budget (including currency): Anywhere from 600 eur to 1000 eur. 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: AA and AAA games 1080p

Other details.... Basically will be used for 1080p gaming (Gaming on 4K TVs 60 hertz). I move a lot, I need a portable mini PC (not laptop though, I just don't like them). Something really small form factor that can play decently and has adequate cooling. Will need HDMI as I will be moving between hotel rooms, fiance's house, travelling etc  

I wish to buy mainly from Amazon EU or Ebay within Europe if possible. Avoiding taxes from non EU countries like America and China. 

Looks like it hasn't been released in the EU yet, but the Minisforum HX90G features discrete graphics, strong cpu and a small form factor. Price here is in USD but they do offer worldwide shipping and choice of regional adapters. I don't think you're going to find anything faster in such a small package 🙂

https://store.minisforum.com/products/elitemini-hx90g?variant=43244394774773

2 minutes ago, Naijin said:

Looks like it hasn't been released in the EU yet, but the Minisforum HX90G features discrete graphics, strong cpu and a small form factor. Price here is in USD but they do offer worldwide shipping and choice of regional adapters. I don't think you're going to find anything faster in such a small package 🙂

https://store.minisforum.com/products/elitemini-hx90g?variant=43244394774773

Woah nice.. R9 + 6600M with RDNA2 and it's not that expensive either! 

That is the sort of mini PC I was looking for although something a bit mid-tier with a 1660Ti Mobile chip and a bit better would have been even better, thanks!

Budget Gamer at heart.

1 hour ago, Brandi93 said:

That is the sort of mini PC I was looking for although something a bit mid-tier with a 1660Ti Mobile chip and a bit better would have been even better, thanks!

You can buy a better laptop. 3070 laptops + 5800hs  go for less on ebay.

I mean this mini pc is literally a laptop without the laptop bits :p.

How big can the pc max be? I was gonna see for a custom build but I dont know max dimensions.

building your own pc may be one of the best option, sure it may be over your budget but at least it isn't bloatware and it is upgradeable down the line

5 hours ago, Brandi93 said:

Not sure where you're from, but I just found this as well:

https://www.redshell.nl/systemen/pcs-werkstations/intel-nuc-11-enthusiast-ddr4-sdram-i7-1165g7-intel-11de-generatie-core-i7-16gb-512gb-ssd-windows-10-retail/

It's a mobile core i7 1165g7 and an RTX 2060. When checking out it does require to fill in company name, but VAT number is optional so I assume a private person can buy it as well. Maybe check around for that model number in your area as well.