Finalizing my first build, still missing a few part! Please help.

erradful

Budget (including currency): around 1500€ 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for:  mostly gaming. some single player titles like elden ring, but mostly competitive fps like apex, or ARPGs like POE

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Dont need peripherals.

I have a viewsonic xg2402, so i will be sticking to 1080p and I expect games to run on at least 144 fps.

Thought process on the build:

I was thinking between 3070 ti and the 6700 xt, but since I dont really care for raytracing i ended up going for the amd gpu.

Thus i choose an amd cpu with it, the best for its price based on reviews seemed to be the 5600x.

i really liked this case, so i tried to pick a mobo that fit and worked well with the amd card.

I needed a psu that fit the case, i think this one will suffice for the gpus demand. 

Not really sure about whats important for memory and storage, i just picked a ddr4 3200hz 2x8gb mem with low latency.

For the ssd i have been using a samsung one that i was satisfied with so i picked a samsung with the most positive reviews. The 980 pro wasnt that much more expensive but i read that there isnt much difference between the two, even though they have different versions of pci-e (and the mobo supports both)

im still missing a cpu cooler, wasnt sure what would fit in the case..

Pcpartpicker list:

https://hu.pcpartpicker.com/list/sxh7nt

Hungarian prices are not showing up, so i list it here:

Ryzen 5 5600x - 215 €

Asus B550 -180 €

Gskill flare 2x8gb - 110 €

1tb 970 evo plus - 130€

Msi mech 2x 6700 xt - 630 €

Lian li o11 dynamic mini atx mid case - 146 €

Fsp 650w dagger pro - 110 €

Altogether : 1521€.

I dont mind spending a bit over the budget.

My questions:

1) Would you guys recommend some parts to be replaced? If so please tell me the reason so I can learn from it.

2) what cooler would you guys recommend that would fit in the case that would be the best for the 5600x?

3) im a bit worried about the case - i never had a smaller one like this but i really like the looks of it. Would the airflow be good enough? I tried to pick the parts that would fit in the case but since i never actually built a pc for myself, im a bit worried of making a mistake.

Gskill flare 2x8gb - 110 € this RAM is super expensive can't you get something in the 70$ range ?

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

1 hour ago, erradful said:

My questions:

1) Would you guys recommend some parts to be replaced? If so please tell me the reason so I can learn from it.

2) what cooler would you guys recommend that would fit in the case that would be the best for the 5600x?

3) im a bit worried about the case - i never had a smaller one like this but i really like the looks of it. Would the airflow be good enough? I tried to pick the parts that would fit in the case but since i never actually built a pc for myself, im a bit worried of making a mistake.

1) The Lianli O11 Dynamic Mini fits SFX or SFX-L power supplies; hence, if you want to stick with FSP, I recommend you get the FSP dagger pro, 750 watts minimum.

2) For the AIO, 240 mm AIO's fit the top, side, and bottom. Although Im not too sure as to the list, but a lot of AIOs, when top mounted, have clearance issues as to the height of the VRM coolers in the mobo. Safe to mount the AIO on the side panel, then put fans on the top and bottom.

Although personal preference, I would go for a robust tower air cooler either from be quiet or noctua.

3) airflow is perfect for the case, I have built several PCs for friends with this case. The only thing to consider is to never bottom mount AIOs. Also, LTT videos show proper air flow orientations - feel free to search em up! 😄

Hope this helps!!!

48 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Gskill flare 2x8gb - 110 € this RAM is super expensive can't you get something in the 70$ range ?

How about this?

2x8gb corsair vengeance LPX, latency seems to be bigger (although not sure if the difference is noticable). price is 65 €. 
https://www.pcx.hu/16gb-3200mhz-ddr4-ram-corsair-vengeance-lpx-cl16-2x8gb-cmk16gx4m2e3200c16--00651761

12 minutes ago, Goppz Legacion said:

1) The Lianli O11 Dynamic Mini fits SFX or SFX-L power supplies; hence, if you want to stick with FSP, I recommend you get the FSP dagger pro, 750 watts minimum.

2) For the AIO, 240 mm AIO's fit the top, side, and bottom. Although Im not too sure as to the list, but a lot of AIOs, when top mounted, have clearance issues as to the height of the VRM coolers in the mobo. Safe to mount the AIO on the side panel, then put fans on the top and bottom.

Although personal preference, I would go for a robust tower air cooler either from be quiet or noctua.

3) airflow is perfect for the case, I have built several PCs for friends with this case. The only thing to consider is to never bottom mount AIOs. Also, LTT videos show proper air flow orientations - feel free to search em up! 😄

Hope this helps!!!

1) I think i picked an SFX power supply although only 650W. 

This is what I found that seemed to be a solid one, costs about 150€ but if I replace the ram with the aforementioned one the price difference shouldnt matter.
https://www.pcx.hu/seasonic-focus-sgx-atx-tapegyseg-750w-80-gold-box-00444162 

2) Im not sure about this, AIO is water cooling I assume? Never looked into water cooling, I just assumed that its way more expensive than air coolers. I will look into water cooling options I suppose, although not sure about the market at all.

29 minutes ago, erradful said:

How about this?

2x8gb corsair vengeance LPX, latency seems to be bigger (although not sure if the difference is noticable). price is 65 €. 
https://www.pcx.hu/16gb-3200mhz-ddr4-ram-corsair-vengeance-lpx-cl16-2x8gb-cmk16gx4m2e3200c16--00651761

1) I think i picked an SFX power supply although only 650W. 

This is what I found that seemed to be a solid one, costs about 150€ but if I replace the ram with the aforementioned one the price difference shouldnt matter.
https://www.pcx.hu/seasonic-focus-sgx-atx-tapegyseg-750w-80-gold-box-00444162 

2) Im not sure about this, AIO is water cooling I assume? Never looked into water cooling, I just assumed that its way more expensive than air coolers. I will look into water cooling options I suppose, although not sure about the market at all.

Your pcx.hu site needs to use a Hungarian VPN connection, hmmm... But I see that RAM at 135$ (27K Ft) for 2x8, double the price I see in France ??

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

5 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Your pcx.hu site needs to use a Hungarian VPN connection, hmmm... But I see that RAM at 135$ (27K Ft) for 2x8, double the price I see in France ??

its 27500 HUF, currenct exchange rate is 421 HUF to 1 EUR, which makes it 65€. 
(looks like its exactly this one, but the hungarian price is cheaper for once: https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Memory/VENGEANCE-LPX/p/CMK16GX4M2B3200C16)

1 minute ago, erradful said:

its 27500 HUF, currenct exchange rate is 421 HUF to 1 EUR, which makes it 65€. 
(looks like its exactly this one, but the hungarian price is cheaper for once: https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Memory/VENGEANCE-LPX/p/CMK16GX4M2B3200C16)

Huh ok, I've wrongly input 57500 in my calculator...

That's good then 

https://hu.pcpartpicker.com/list/4mFXd9

Think i might go with this then, based on the noctua website the NH-U14S will fit nicely with the case, is compatible with the motherboard, the ram is smaller so it wont be hard to fit and i read that it will suffice with the 5600x. 

4 minutes ago, erradful said:

https://hu.pcpartpicker.com/list/4mFXd9

Think i might go with this then, based on the noctua website the NH-U14S will fit nicely with the case, is compatible with the motherboard, the ram is smaller so it wont be hard to fit and i read that it will suffice with the 5600x. 

You don't need a u14s for a 5600, since it dosent get too hot

https://hu.pcpartpicker.com/list/bddFpH

This would be just as good for cheaper 

4 minutes ago, Ryuikko said:

You don't need a u14s for a 5600, since it dosent get too hot

https://hu.pcpartpicker.com/list/bddFpH

This would be just as good for cheaper 

Alright, thank you!
Question: I saw a lot of people use a couple of extra fans (lian li uni fan sl140) on the side, top and bottom of the pc case, I suppose for getting better ventillation? Anyway, is it recommended/needed or just a luxury? the lian li uni fans look cool although i dont care that much for rgb stuff

19 minutes ago, erradful said:

Anyway, is it recommended/needed or just a luxury? the lian li uni fans look cool although i dont care that much for rgb stuff

Fans are pretty important to keep your componets cool, but fans like the ones lian li makes with rgb isn't needed. A 5 pack of arctic p12s should be good enough