Complete failure of M.2 drive.

SPECS:
Boot drive: SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB (no issues).
M.2: Samsung EVO PLUS 1TB (Brand new, old one was ADATA 1TB)
GPU: 1660 Phoenix
CPU: R5 5600X

RAM: 16GB Dual Channel HYPER-X 3200MHZ

MOBO: ROG STRIX B450-F (Potentially faulty M.2 slots?)
PSU: Aerocool Integrator 500W Power Supply, 80 Plus Bronze

Extra's: LED light strip by Deep Cool and 5RGB fans connected by 2 separate headers. And Samsung Wizard tool gave the drive a 100% score with no errors and only 40gb worth of downloads onto it, it also downloaded games with 0 hiccups and no issues. (potentially just a read error?).

Issue started happening a while ago but now its just complete death upon loading large files. I can get away with Roblox, wallpaper engine and loading small files exc. But whenever it reaches large title games it stutters, then the drive disappears from the Disk Management section. I just tried using a PCIE to M.2 adapter as a last resort but to no avail. 

From my personal assumptions after running SFC and Verify system files it could be a power issue/ or static that I've stupidly put onto the slot by careless cleaning. The rest of my system runs smooth and without issue, surprisingly the SanDisk has been incredibly reliable like REALLY reliable so big props 🏆. But Im now stuck in limbo. Would my next course of action be replace MOBO and PSU. And in terms of replacement im thinking of:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/STRIX-B550-F-GAMING-ASUS-Noise-Cancelling/dp/B089HFR9CX

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B097DYD1LP (Corsair RM650 (2021), RM Series, 650 Watt 80 Plus Gold).

If anyone can help diagnose my issue and give any suggestions as to alternative parts I would be extremely grateful thanks for reading.

Update solved steam error, continuing to see if games work next.

So ive got rust to work... Gonna load into a server and test drive stability. Then re-test need for speed and if that bugs out then i may of sussed out the issue

Download CrystalDiskInfo, and check for SMART errors.

Also, you can run the Window's built in driver error checker. The next step, if that doesn't point you in the right direction, is to start looking through the Window's error logs, but I think CrystalDiskInfo should give you a pretty good idea of what's going on.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022