Looking for a quiet replacement to a G603

vfm

Hi

As in the title - I'm looking for a mouse replacement. I like pretty everything about the G603, but I absolutely hate the high-pitched click it makes, especially in the evening or I'm alone in the office. 

I don't think I need an ergo mouse and the MX Master 3S is way to expensive. The M650 would be perfect, but I need multi-device support (single-click change between BT and the Logitech receiver connectivity). So that basically exhausts Logitech lineup of quiet mice in the regular (large) size. Do you know of other mice that would fit the bill?

rtings review claiming that the G603 is quiet is just lol. Maybe compared to a typewriter. 

Edit: on second thought, it looks like I could do multi device the same way I do now on the G603, having my personal PC on the logi connector and the work laptop on BT. Can anyone confirm? 

image.png.88c0cd7d4c13d377829c72331f2d39b8.png

not at all the same shape but the fantech w190 is pretty quite. i hear the logitech m330 is a pretty quite office mouse not made for gaming at all but will do a good job in the office

2 hours ago, rice guru said:

not at all the same shape but the fantech w190 is pretty quite. i hear the logitech m330 is a pretty quite office mouse not made for gaming at all but will do a good job in the office

Those are two small IMHO for an everyday mouse. I think I might order the M650 and Lift (the budget version of the Logi ergo mouse) to see if either will work for me.

I'm honestly surprised that there are so few quiet mice to choose from, considering how many people specifically don't use mechanical keyboards because they are too loud. Like 5 from Logitech and one travel sized mouse from Razer.