Best solution for headphones on TV

thewatchtower03

Hello, i am looking for the best solution to connect bluetooth headphones to a TV. I do not have the model since this is for my dad ( older man not tech savvy and does not have a model of TV). I have seen a few Bluetooth devices that connect to the optical output. DO you all have any recommendations of the best one out there? thanks

36 minutes ago, thewatchtower03 said:

Hello, i am looking for the best solution to connect bluetooth headphones to a TV. I do not have the model since this is for my dad ( older man not tech savvy and does not have a model of TV). I have seen a few Bluetooth devices that connect to the optical output. DO you all have any recommendations of the best one out there? thanks

If his TV does not have native bluetooth support or something you can buy one of those adapters to connect them.

Audio quality will not be that good using one of those adapters for sure, but if your dad is not a music quality critic it should do pretty good job.

https://www.ebay.pl/itm/163565358652?hash=item2615414e3c:g:8zYAAOSwjwBjKwTt&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA0KSX5bWX27rkQnrDZkZmG2KQCxPQG8ykU0rBuYHPSxqwDK0G7FPrC%2FrYhe8DvYxLkMjx6EsL8sXwGETWubkppj5YVfyfqGuav%2BDgQ3C91H2O7G%2FKUsKd5wr4Sr8VXS1MvuzFyROOdpEP%2F%2B4DgMsK7e3Win9ov02y%2FOZlMsp8pdNeFSGx7%2FmPwQPtIECCUiId7GO0jTSTNp6ukNl2wgvhMD5xzksP3Og9gk5eHlZ0ZTTrArX3x8ty2TWxatjLLGA7RkTCc8Wk3waDPHtDBeGRkEs%3D|tkp%3ABFBMxNmtgPRg  

I'm here to help you out with some basic tasks, I'm still learning some things, so don't belive I can solve everything 😉

I'm collecting all type of hardware - 90% of my collection is a LGA775 stuff rest is some 2010's Era

Hit me up on discord if you want to talk more

heli #1337