New CPU and Motherboard; Displays not configuring correctly, and reverting after updates

Forevr

I think I have a new problem, but I might just be ignorant. I have not seen anything out there similar to this, and I have been working on this for a couple days. 

I am using:

• Ryzen 7 5800x3D

• Nvidia 3080 FE

• SFX750 PSU

• MSI B550I Gaming Edge Max Wifi

• 1TB WDSN550

• CORSAIR Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x16 3600mhz cl18

• I am running the RAM not in XMP.

So, I updated the motherboard and CPU. Came from a ROG Stix B450i Gaming and Ryzen 5 3600. After changing everything out, my PC was only displaying on one of my two displays, and it was low resolution. It should have been 2560x1440, but it was less than 1280x720. The other display would not recognize. The computer also took a long time to boot.

I made sure Windows was activated correctly and then also performed a fresh install. That helped briefly. Both monitors were recognized at the correct resolution and hertz. I downloaded and logged into a game of warzone, but was getting only 19-22 fps. So, I restarted my computer. This sent me back to square one. One monitor and low res.

I tried to upgraded to Windows 11. In the process, I had to change my SSD from legacy to uefi. This was successful, but there was some additional text: " Call WinReReapir to repair WinRe." I was successfully able to install Windows 11, and it was also briefly successful but then on restart, I was back to square one.

Next, I updated the BIOS. This again helped briefly, but after a restart the computer reverted to one display at low resolution. I have also since tried another install of Windows, and the same thing happened. The PC will also not boot into Windows unless Legacy is enabled, but I have checked that the SSD is configured to UEFI. 

Please help and thank you!

750w PSU with a 3080fe.  Might be ok but also might not be.  Issues would iclude OCP trips and BSoDs. There is no such thing as winREpair as a company or something you can call.  WinRE is sort of like a safe mode and is used for repairing boot disks.  This doesn’t make sense to me.  Might be malware, might just be typos or autocorrect thinking it knows better than you (it really really doesn’t) 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.