Wireless mouse and keyboard

Misinthe

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some recommendations, so my setup is about 8 years old, so I'm looking to upgrade this year when the new components are out. I want to replace everything with wireless things to minimize cabling. Right now I am running a Corsair Rapidfire K70 Keyboard, Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless Headset, Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum, and some generic speakers w/ subwoofer combo. Like I said, they're all about 6-8 years old, and I just want to update my setup, I want something good for gaming, I like Cherry MX Red, or any equivalent, for the fast response.

Thanks in advance!

It's hard not to recommend Keychron for a keyboard. Solid quality without going completely crazy on price. They come in various sizes and layouts with a red switch option (they are Gateron brand but the color coding is the same as Cherry). And I've always been a fan of Logitech mice. I use a G604 because I like side buttons but it's a bit of a chonky boy. For more of a high speed FPS type mouse, people like the G Pro wireless.

Main rig:

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X

GPU: Sapphire RX 6800XT

RAM: 2x16GB DDR4

Motherboard: Asus ROG B550-I

Storage: 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe, 4TB WD Blue HDD

PSU: Corsair RM850x

Case: Fractal Torrent Nano

NAS:

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 4600G

Motherboard: ASRock Rack X470D4U

RAM: 2x16GB DDR4

Storage:

• Boot: 16GB Supermicro SATADOM
  • Pool 1: 2x6TB WD Red Plus HDD mirrored, for bulk storage
  • Pool 2: 2x500GB NVMe SSD mirrored, for apps like Plex and Adguard Home

PSU: Be Quiet SFX-L 600W

Case: Silverstone CS351

13 hours ago, baronvonsatchel said:

It's hard not to recommend Keychron for a keyboard. Solid quality without going completely crazy on price. They come in various sizes and layouts with a red switch option (they are Gateron brand but the color coding is the same as Cherry). And I've always been a fan of Logitech mice. I use a G604 because I like side buttons but it's a bit of a chonky boy. For more of a high speed FPS type mouse, people like the G Pro wireless.

Thanks for the info, I see the Keychron only has 2 options that I could use, since I want wireless / Full Size, the K10 and the K5, I have never used a low profile before, I was also looking at the Logitech G915 LIGHTSPEED.