Win11 sounds like a phone OS, kind of.

Edward78
MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

11 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

everything is a phone app... tv, switch, monitor, toaster....

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

On 10/2/2022 at 9:40 AM, Edward78 said:

What is your question or concern?

If none, then this type of post is better suited for Status Update under your profile.

14 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

What is your question or concern?

If none, then this type of post is better suited for Status Update under your profile.

How did this happen?

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

9 hours ago, Edward78 said:

How did this happen?

The link you posted is just patch notes of a Windows update.

Software like any product you can get, is a never-ending development product. There are always improvements that can be made. Unlike physical goods, software has a very low cost for making improvements, software is one of the things that improvements can be delivered to its users.

8 hours ago, Edward78 said:

How did this happen?

The consumer computing industry is moving towards a touch screen big button minimal UI easy to learn and use philosophy. You can see it with desktop Linux too. Stuff like app stores, always being connected, and social media was the trend that never died last decade. Smartphones were the new tech so they got the modern design philosophy, while traditional computers have been around for many decades and will take time to catch up with the modern philosophy. There was a time when graphical interfaces were the new thing and nerds around the world refused to leave their DOS, BASIC, and Unix command line interfaces. 

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain