Is that HTML? Where can I learn more?

BoomerL4D

Hello there...
I'm trying to learn a few things by myself, where can I learn more?
I made progress, but i'm just too tired. 
Is that HTML? 
It was months of work...

part 2.png

part1.png

Honestly not sure I follow.

Top image looks to be some sort of database and the bottom is a bootstrap java script file?

Theoretically it could be used to run a website, but it is not HTML.

2 minutes ago, fuzz0r said:

Honestly not sure I follow.

Top image looks to be some sort of database and the bottom is a bootstrap java script file?

Theoretically it could be used to run a website, but it is not HTML.

Both are from Chrome.

9 minutes ago, BoomerL4D said:

Hello there...
I made progress, but i'm just too tired. 
Is that HTML? 
It was months of work...

part 2.png

part1.png

You appear to be looking at screens in your web browser's Developer tools, usually accessed with the F12 key in most browsers. Although the Dev Tools screens can display HTML (among other website code), neither of your screenshots contain HTML.

A great place to begin learning HTML is CodeCademy's free HTML courses. https://www.codecademy.com/learn/learn-html

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

So it seems you are starting from scratch here.

For some context on what the terms you and others are using here are:

HTML: Hyper Text Markup Language - This is a language used to diplay formatted text and images in a web browser, it is fairly simple and does not let you do any scripting or automation. It used used to define the baseline of a website. You can think of HTML like the text formatting on a word document.

CSS: Cascading Style Sheets - this is used to apply styles to HTML. this means colors, positioning, more advanced formatting, some dynamic aspects of a website ( such as displaying the website differently based on screen size.

JS: Javascript - a typically frontend (but not always) programming language that the web browser has a built in engine to execute. JS allows you to create programmatic and dynamic website that can be very powerful. JS code is executed whereas HTML and CSS are rendered.

With Javascript you can do something called DOM (Document Object Model) manipulation, which lets your javascript code manipulate the web page after it has been rendered by the browser.

Javascript can also be written as server-side code (node), meaning it get executed on the server delivering the page to you before you ever see it. This is becoming increasingly popular.

With the combination of these three tools, A lot of websites are made.

I would suggest you start by reading about html and css with w3Schools.

Be aware that on most websites, especially more complex sites (like this forum) most of the code that actually makes things work will not be available to you from the browser.

However, you can (with firefox, not sure about chrome) go to simpler websites like MotherF*cking Website or some simple online games like Antimatter Dimensions and right-click and click save website as, then save it as a complete page to see most of the code that makes it tick.

If your question is answered, mark it so.  | It's probably just coil whine, and it is probably just fine |   LTT Movie Club!

Read the docs. If they don't exist, write them. | Professional Thread Derailer

Desktop: i7-8700K, RTX 2080, 16G 3200Mhz, EndeavourOS(host), win10 (VFIO), Fedora(VFIO)

Server: ryzen 9 5900x, GTX 970, 64G 3200Mhz, Unraid.

Top are what seems to be cache data of some kind. Left column have some poorly encryption algorithm. Easy to spot due to them ending with double '=' sign.

Bottom part shows a output of a automatically generated javascript file... bootstrap in this case.

from google images:

this is HTML:
HTML code for a simple Khan Academy exercise. | Download Scientific Diagram

I believe in your language the "Elementos" tab would be the HTML.

On 10/2/2022 at 7:22 AM, BoomerL4D said:

The Internet. MDN is a great source for documentation and tutorials. More about JS can be read from Eloquent JavaScript book.

Is that HTML? 

No. First screenshot seems to be either cookies or more likely some webpage's local storage. Second screenshot is a pretty random screenshot of some website's source with a bootstrap JS file being highlighted.

It was months of work...

What part was months of work, opening a dev tools on whatsapp website? This question makes it feel like it's a troll post.

• 2 weeks later...

Top image looks like Chrome DevTools specifically the application data. This is like a key value database for a web application. You should be careful posting this online especially on sites that you login to. You already leaked part of a secret token used for WhatsApp in the first image. 

It was months of work...

Gota agree with Just that Mario, seems like a troll post.

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2022 at 9:52 AM, Takumidesh said:

With Javascript you can do something called DOM (Document Object Model) manipulation, which lets your javascript code manipulate the web page after it has been rendered by the browser.

Javascript can also be written as server-side code (node), meaning it get executed on the server delivering the page to you before you ever see it. This is becoming increasingly popular.

With the combination of these three tools, A lot of websites are made.

I would suggest you start by reading about html and css with w3Schools.

Very interesting... I'll definitely try it. Can I bypass the WhatsApp system NOW? For a while I managed... I learned that by deleting some specific parts of the Indexed Database API and a few other things, it would be possible. The thing is... I own a small database company in Brazil and the only way for me to be successful in my business is to advertise to a specific group of people on WhatsApp, unfortunately WhatsApp understands it as SPAM, which is not what I'm doing. I really need to solve this problem... I don't intend to sell the idea or anything like that, I just need to work!!! I'm very tired of trying by my self. I can only get this far and would really appreciate the help of a professional.

image.thumb.png.03b0ad2a2fa7a3e16bd3ac3a02fef5e3.pngimage.png.7c29121a91c24f13210af65a3c8e216e.png

On 10/16/2022 at 5:56 PM, Jpall12 said:

Gota agree with Just that Mario, seems like a troll post.

On 10/5/2022 at 1:20 PM, Just that Mario said:

What part was months of work, opening a dev tools on whatsapp website? This question makes it feel like it's a troll post.

I'm not a professional like you guys, i'm really trying to learn and i can't learn more by myself. More information on the top above.