Need advice about Ryzen 5950x low budget mother bords for 3D MAX and other Rendering

CeArsen

Is it posible to use
1. GIGABYTE B550M AORUS ELITE rev. 1.1
2. ASUS PROART B550-CREATOR

3. ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING
 ASUS PRIME X570-P

5.ASUS PRIME X570-PRO

Is any of this ok with working and tested with Tyzen 5950x in 3D Max program maybe?

24 minutes ago, CeArsen said:

Is it posible to use
1. GIGABYTE B550M AORUS ELITE rev. 1.1
2. ASUS PROART B550-CREATOR

3. ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING
 ASUS PRIME X570-P

5.ASUS PRIME X570-PRO

Is any of this ok with working and tested with Tyzen 5950x in 3D Max program maybe?

Those are all fine. I generally recommend the B550 tomahawk 

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

All of those boards would work for that, though I'd remove the X570-P and B550M Aorus Elite from the list since they've got VRMs that I wouldn't want to run a 5950X on (it's probably fine, but I'd want at least a case fan blowing over the VRM with those)

Any reason in particular you're only using those boards? There are a lot of other boards that exist that cost a bit less than those and are usually pretty good as well (B550 Steel Legend, B550 TUF, B550-A Pro, Aorus Elite V2 ATX version, etc.) since those are a very large spread of pricing between all of them. 

If they're all the same price, get the Creator, but if they're not there are definitely better options out there that you aren't really considering. 

7 minutes ago, CHICKSLAYA said:

Those are all fine. I generally recommend the B550 tomahawk 

Can I find on the internet maybe some test with this CPU and this moderboards in 3D MAx or similar rendering softwars?

4 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

All of those boards would work for that, though I'd remove the X570-P and B550M Aorus Elite from the list since they've got VRMs that I wouldn't want to run a 5950X on (it's probably fine, but I'd want at least a case fan blowing over the VRM with those)

Any reason in particular you're only using those boards? There are a lot of other boards that exist that cost a bit less than those and are usually pretty good as well (B550 Steel Legend, B550 TUF, B550-A Pro, Aorus Elite V2 ATX version, etc.) since those are a very large spread of pricing between all of them. 

If they're all the same price, get the Creator, but if they're not there are definitely better options out there that you aren't really considering. 

I have the Ryzen 5950x and GIGABYTE B550M AORUS ELITE rev. 1.1, all test in Prime 95,Cinebench 23,OCCT temperature is around 75C. But when I start the 3DMax or test in Blender 3.3 LTS it just crash the PC or just lose the picture on the srean and that is it. I need to use power supply 1/0 to start the PC agen. 

2 minutes ago, CeArsen said:

I need to use power supply 1/0 to start the PC agen. 

That usually means you're triggering OCP on the power supply. What PSU is it and what are the rest of the system specs?

8 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

That usually means you're triggering OCP on the power supply. What PSU is it and what are the rest of the system specs?

We try three difrent power supply 450/550/750W, two difrent motherboards GIGABYTE B550M AORUS ELITE rev. 1.1, MSI B450M GAMING PLUS, and KINGSTON 32GB and few other KINGSTON of 16GB 3 of them, and few more. We try all accept the CPU same class. The CPU that we try and all thigs work was G3200G on bouth motherboards. Two diffrent SSD KIngstons with few difrent systems W11, W10 and W10, and three dirent VGA GPU.

2 hours ago, CeArsen said:

We try three difrent power supply 450/550/750W, two difrent motherboards GIGABYTE B550M AORUS ELITE rev. 1.1, MSI B450M GAMING PLUS, and KINGSTON 32GB and few other KINGSTON of 16GB 3 of them, and few more. We try all accept the CPU same class. The CPU that we try and all thigs work was G3200G on bouth motherboards. Two diffrent SSD KIngstons with few difrent systems W11, W10 and W10, and three dirent VGA GPU.

Depending on the GPU, You could easily be above 750w when loading the system. That could also explain why it works with the 3200g, it's much lower power.

18 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

Depending on the GPU, You could easily be above 750w when loading the system. That could also explain why it works with the 3200g, it's much lower power.

GPU I use was GTX1660 Super, GTX 1060 and R7250

I kicked the shit out of a 5900X on a Strix -F for a bit more than a year. It was boosting to 5150 no problem, and under a Linpack load it was running at 4500. I would imagine the 5950 would no problem.

AMD R7 5800X3D | Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO, 1x T30

Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3733C14

Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC @ 3060/1495 | WD SN850, SN850X, SN770

Seasonic Vertex GX-1000 | Fractal Torrent Compact RGB, Many CFM's