21700 cylinder powerbanks

OhYou_

I'm having a hard time finding exactly what I want.

I need a cylinder power bank I can use to power my camera and it needs to be pretty small diameter. 21700 cell based banks should make a decent fit.
something like samsung 50e or similar cells.  
Ideally though I'd like a long one with two cells but I doubt I'll find that.

otherwise I was looking at a nitecore NPB1 which would be nice if it wasnt micro-usb

anyone have any recommendations?
even a long two cell 18650 based pack would work, but the diameter must be one single cell, ~1in max. 26650 is too big. 

I only know about the NPB1 which is pretty nice, shame about the usb-B, and flashlights.

I have a 21700 based bicycle light that is 4500mah, has type-C and outputs 2Amp.

You can also buy 21700's with USB-C built into the cell, but they only provide 5v 1amp, so it won't power a camera.

https://www.batteryjunction.com/acebeam-imr-21700-liion-battery.html

Nitecore F1 is also a single cell charger that can be used the other way around, but again it's max output is 8w, so not enough to keep a camera running.

I think your problem is that in your application you would want parallel instead of serial from the 2 cells so it could have higher discharge rate, but having them parallel, but physically on top of each other would be really difficult, so all high drain power banks I see are 2 x 21700 side by side.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

I've tested it and it's stable at 10w 
I've also forgot it has dual usb a so I could I guess just tape two npb1 together. 

the type c is only for convenient charging as I dont have any other gear that takes a micro b