Where can I find Displayport Keystone Jacks?

LiquidHotdogs

Hello! This is my first post, so I'm not sure if I'm in the right section... But I have scoured the internet looking for keystone jacks to have a clean in wall passthrough of cables for a professional and clean look. I have located usb 3.0, and HDMI 2.1 keystone jacks, but my last beast to locate is Displayport keystone jacks... It makes it slightly more difficult because I need a port that can support 4K,144hz,and HDR as that is what my main montior outputs. If anyone knows where to find them, or can suggest a better solution I would greatly appreciate it.

I realize I could run a conduit to run the cables through the wall, but I don't want to have to mess with the cables in the wall after the install is complete. I appreciate the help 🙂

Conduit is always a superior option, because technology changes over time.  And since DP 1.4 is going to move to 2.0--if you installed 1.4 now, you may end up with obsolete tech in just a couple of years.

I haven't found any full size DP to DP Keystone Jacks - the best I've found were mDP on one end with DP on the other.

https://www.tripplite.com/mini-displayport-to-displayport-all-in-one-keystone-panel-mount-adapter-cable-female-female-angled-connector-1-ft~p169001kpabk

Basically on the Keystone side is an mDP port, and inside the wall is a full DP port. You'd run a full DP cable inside the wall, and on the jack side, you either use mDP, or an mDP to DP adapter/cable.

I agree with @IPD though - regardless of whether you use a Keystone jack or not, if you have the opportunity to run conduit first, do it.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Gotcha, I appreciate the advice and think I’m going to follow it 🙂 I guess I was too focused on the nice finish of the keystone jacks that I didn’t take into account future maintenance. I agree, conduit will always be the easiest to change on the fly. And when it’s installed, it’s always “free” to modify it later.

Thanks for the help with this issue!