24" Monitor with horizontal image flip option

Runas19

I am trying to find monitors that have the built in option for horizontal image flip/inversion for a monitor to be used in a presentation setup. The monitor would be mounted flat and viewed through at mirror with a camera mounted behind it.

I know there are companies that sell these setups, but I am just looking for the monitor itself.

I also have already found out about UltraMon for doing the image flip but wanted to look for any monitors that have this an option built in.

Thanks for any suggestions.

If you can do it with free (?) software, you're much better of then buying a monitor with this particular feature. I imagine it's a rare feature, because... Well, what normal person would use it.

9 minutes ago, Jahee said:

If you can do it with free (?) software, you're much better of then buying a monitor with this particular feature. I imagine it's a rare feature, because... Well, what normal person would use it.

UltraMon is not actually free for long term use just a trial and the monitors will be used by non technical people so if it can be set and left that would be best.

6 minutes ago, Runas19 said:

UltraMon is not actually free for long term use just a trial and the monitors will be used by non technical people so if it can be set and left that would be best.

Considering the cost for a lifetime license, I'd imagine you're still cheaper off with that Ultramon thingy.

https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-horizontally-flip-invert-computer-display/

This article also mentions the use of OBS. If you'd make some kind of script/bat file/shortcut or whatever, or just a somewhat decent readme file, almost all users should be able to do dis free thingy, right?

6 minutes ago, Catsrules said:

Quick google search and I found this

https://telepromptermirror.com/hdmi-mirrorbox/

It is expensive but it doesn't require any software just plug and play as far as I can tell. But for the price it is probably worth just looking for a monitor with a built in feature.

The software OP mentioned, is like 39,95 for a lifetime license.

5 minutes ago, Jahee said:

The software OP mentioned, is like 39,95 for a lifetime license.

Any if it works great but I am just providing a hardware solution.