Can a Seasonic TX700 fanless fit in a CM NR200

DeerDK

Hi everybody,

Im considering giving up on returning to my old Node 304, and have been interested in the Coolermaster NR200 instead. 

But, do anyone know if a ATX size Seasonic 700 fanless PSU will fit inside that case, with CM's ATX bracket?

PSU size: 15 cm x 17 cm x 8.6 cm

Coolermaster tells us that: 

"Higher Bracket Position
Incompatible with front-most top mounted fan.
Note: we recommend 140/150mm max long ATX PSUs in combination with the top mounted 3d printable ATX PSU bracket for maximum compatibility.

2) Lower Bracket Position
Fully compatible with 2x 120mm fans in the top panel.
Max GPU length supported: 240mm"

I have a MSI gaming X dual 3060 that is 27.1 cm long, so its a bit relevant that they can both fit.

Thanks in advance.

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

Its one or the other in your case.

You can buy the max then both fit

Isnt the Max just one with a preinstalled psu? 

That said, i was never fully satisfied with getting the 3060, so i hope Sapphire will put a 7600xt on the market that can fit. The 6600 xt can, but its not really a time for sidegrading. 

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)

2 minutes ago, DeerDK said:

Isnt the Max just one with a preinstalled psu? 

That said, i was never fully satisfied with getting the 3060, so i hope Sapphire will put a 7600xt on the market that can fit. The 6600 xt can, but its not really a time for sidegrading. 

Nope. The max is actually bigger so a 280mm aio fits. The max also comes in 2 variants. One with psu and cooler and one without.

So id just get the max without extras provides better cooling, fits your parts and is still small

14 hours ago, jaslion said:

Nope. The max is actually bigger so a 280mm aio fits. The max also comes in 2 variants. One with psu and cooler and one without.

So id just get the max without extras provides better cooling, fits your parts and is still small

Hmm, im not entirely sure. Outer dimentions seems to be the same. In any case, maybe i should just await RX 7000 and see if I can fit a next gen GPU in my existing case. 7 years isnt that old for a psu anyway *cough*cough*

1 hour ago, DeerDK said:

Hmm, im not entirely sure. Outer dimentions seems to be the same. In any case, maybe i should just await RX 7000 and see if I can fit a next gen GPU in my existing case. 7 years isnt that old for a psu anyway *cough*cough*

Ehh. Depends. Its a good psu no doubt BUT if the new card is gonna start pushing it I would replace it since its just behind in safety tech and if it does spiking like current cards that seasonic might see current day normal spikes as "oh no something is shorting!!!!" and shut off for safety.