New PC build, Many issues found and I am very confused

I just started a new pc build, this is my first time building and I am very confused with what issues there are with the PC. 

When I first built the PC the VGA light would turn on, the RGB fan lights would turn on but they would not spin (All fans are not spinning - case fans, CPU cooler and GPU fans), and I have not been successful with getting a display on my monitor. I did some digging and found that the Bios update needed to be installed to my motherboard but after successfully updating the bios I continue to have the same issue.

I even tried reseting the CMOS and doing the bios update again and still nothing. Every time I think I am getting close there's just another hurdle to get over and I am not sure what to do. I am considering sending back all of my parts and starting fresh but I am not sure.

here are my specs:

MSI gaming GeForce TX 3060 Ti

TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 (2x16)

Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750W

Samsung 970 Evo plus 1TB

Seagate Barracuda Compute 2TB 

Cooler master masterliquid LC240E

MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk gaming motherboard

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x 6-core

The board should work fine, I suspect some bad connection somewhere

Do you still have some debug light on ? Which one ?

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

10 minutes ago, jaslion said:

You did connect the display cables to the gpu and NOT the motherboard right?

Was just going to ask this same thing.

Alternately, OP, I had a situation once where the board did not like the RAM, but showed a VGA light with no video because the RAM was somehow interfering with the GPU. Booted with another GPU fine. I had similar issue later with another build. So it might be worth looking into whether your RAM SKU is on the board's QVL list for Vermeer Ryzen.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

1 hour ago, DJMEX10 said:

I just started a new pc build, this is my first time building and I am very confused with what issues there are with the PC. 

When I first built the PC the VGA light would turn on, the RGB fan lights would turn on but they would not spin (All fans are not spinning - case fans, CPU cooler and GPU fans), and I have not been successful with getting a display on my monitor. I did some digging and found that the Bios update needed to be installed to my motherboard but after successfully updating the bios I continue to have the same issue.

I even tried reseting the CMOS and doing the bios update again and still nothing. Every time I think I am getting close there's just another hurdle to get over and I am not sure what to do. I am considering sending back all of my parts and starting fresh but I am not sure.

here are my specs:

MSI gaming GeForce TX 3060 Ti

TEAMGROUP T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 (2x16)

Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750W

Samsung 970 Evo plus 1TB

Seagate Barracuda Compute 2TB 

Cooler master masterliquid LC240E

MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk gaming motherboard

AMD Ryzen 5 5600x 6-core

drivers maybe?

Power cables into the GPU?

I'd reseat everything, especially RAM and CPU, and try again.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x