New PC Build (CPU,MAINBOARD,RAM) up to 900 Euro for Gaming

Hey Guys,

so i want to Upgrade my Computer. My CPU broke some time ago and now i want to get new parts. I still have a RTX 2080, everything else (excluding PSU, Case, Harddrives) is what i need some help with.
So my limit is 900 Euro ( Lower would be good ofc) and i want to play games like RDR2, Cyberpunk 2077 and Warzone on 1440p. I dont need 144 Fps in Singleplayer Gamer (But over 60) and also Raytracing is not that Important for me.
I put some Parts Together but iam not too sure how well they will run: CPU i5 12600K, 32GB DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16 DUAL Kit, MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 ATX SO.1700 DDR4 and a the Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black. Cost arround 700 Euro.
You guys think thats good enough? Would be Gratefull for any Advice.
oh and i know i should probably upgrade my GPU too but i will tackle this in 2 months. I dont know how urgent a GPU upgrade is.
Last edit.. got a 650 Watt be Quiet! Straight Power 11 80+ Gold

For gaming purposes you'll be more than fine with a 12600k. You could even go lower without really seeing the difference since 1440p is more GPU bound rather than CPU (which would matter more on 1080p). Even the i5-12400 would perform great on 1440p and saves you a 100 euro ish.

Okay thank you, but appart from that is that build okay? iam thinking about upgraden the PSU to a 750 W aswell.