UK equivalent of Protocase

Akima

Is anyone aware of a UK equivalent of Protocase? No MOQ chassis production with powder coating and silk screening.

Its easy enough to find vendors that do each of the above separately, but in yet to find someone who does all three. At least in the UK.

Don't get me wrong. I use Protocase a lot and have ZERO concern about their quality and capability. However, just looking at my UK options. I know they ship to the UK.

46 minutes ago, Akima said:

Is anyone aware of a UK equivalent of Protocase? No MOQ chassis production with powder coating and silk screening.

Its easy enough to find vendors that do each of the above separately, but in yet to find someone who does all three. At least in the UK.

Don't get me wrong. I use Protocase a lot and have ZERO concern about their quality and capability. However, just looking at my UK options. I know they ship to the UK.

My understanding is the UK is a pretty open country.  If you wanted to you could probably just get a protocase mail order.  Do you mean manufactured in the UK? Works with UK phones? Sold retail in the UK?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

10 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

My understanding is the UK is a pretty open country.  If you wanted to you could probably just get a protocase mail order.  Do you mean manufactured in the UK? Works with UK phones? Sold retail in the UK?

I already import stuff from Protocase. My question really is if anyone is aware of any UK companies that operate in a similar fashion.

It's easy enough to find companies that do individual elements of what Protocase do, but I'm yet to find a company that does all.

2 hours ago, Akima said:

I already import stuff from Protocase. My question really is if anyone is aware of any UK companies that operate in a similar fashion.

It's easy enough to find companies that do individual elements of what Protocase do, but I'm yet to find a company that does all.

Ah so there are importers but you were wondering if you were the only one.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.