Is my monitor dead? Running out of troubleshooting steps

Moxxx

Howdy,

I have a roughly year and a half old AOC 24G2E monitor that suddenly stopped displaying anything, showing No Signal on the screen. Having recently upgraded my GPU (from a RX 580 to a RX 6600), i was worried that could be a cause. I have tried everything I can think of, and I'm running into a wall with trying to fix this. So far I've tried:

• Full DDU wipe/reinstall of GPU drivers (and trying older drivers as well).
  • Updating BIOS, clearing CMOS, trying windows in safe mode.
  • Trying different display cables, types of display cables, and every output/input from both the GPU/monitor.
  • Trying to enable/disable SAM (I'm running a non-UEFI Windows install so this was unsuccessful regardless).
  • Reseating memory, GPU, power connectors etc. and dusting out connections. 
  • Factory resetting monitor though the OSD, uninstalling AOC G-Menu (monitor control software).
  • Leaving monitor power unplugged for extended amount of time
  • Trying other devices on the monitor
  • Trying another monitor (it does work and displays normally)
  • Windows Update
  • Selected correct inputs and video cables were plugged into the GPU and not the motherboard  haha

The weirdest thing is the monitor still powers on and shows the AOC logo and everything. Plugging in a cable makes the orange light turn white like it detects a signal, but then the screen stays black for a bit before going back to No Signal, but Windows never detects a new monitor being plugged in. What makes me think it might not be just a physically broken monitor, is I did manage to have two things display on it. My laptop worked using a HDMI to VGA cable (VGA end plugged into the monitor), and my Nintendo Switch displayed on the monitor, but wouldn't go any higher than 480p. During those times it worked, the OSD functioned normally.  Neither of those cables I used for the laptop/switch got a display from my desktop. I'm at a loss for what else to try. The only thing I haven't tried is a different GPU since I sold my old one, but the laptop working and other monitors displaying with the 6600 makes me think a different GPU wouldn't change much. 

I already submitted a support request to AOC, but I would really like to try more to fix it in the meantime until they respond. Thank you and I appreciate any help!

PC Specs: 

Ryzen 5600X / Hyper212 BE

Asrock B550M Steel Legend

16GB G.Skill TridentZ @ 3200MHz

EVGA Supernova 650W PSU

XFX 210 RX 6600

WD Blue 3D NAND SATA M.2 SSD

Windows 10 build19044