Any way to save money?

Budget (including currency): 500$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Ganeral Use

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/G2xVC6

I need atleast 2 video ports

You could save like $25 on the PSU, you don't need much a Corsair CXM450 will be good

But you got no storage in your build, reusing parts  ?

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

4 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

You could save like $25 on the PSU, you don't need much a Corsair CXM450 will be good

But you got no storage in your build, reusing parts  ?

yes im upgrading from a hp prodesk 600 g1 sff, so ill just use the hhd insidee it fror now

Budget (including currency): 500$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Ganeral Use

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/G2xVC6

I need atleast 2 video ports

Should i build this pc?

If the motherboard has the correct BIOS version for the GPU, it looks decent enough. Not too familiar with those output ports, but keep in mind that those 2 video ports aren't the same/got to have the correct connectors for the monitors.

If you intend to just clone the screen (less common, but did want to mention it), you can just get a splitter.

Also, IMO: true budget PC parts are bought used IMO.

1 minute ago, Jahee said:

If the motherboard has the correct BIOS version for the GPU, it looks decent enough. Not too familiar with those output ports, but keep in mind that those 2 video ports aren't the same/got to have the correct connectors for the monitors.

If you intend to just clone the screen (less common, but did want to mention it), you can just get a splitter.

Also, IMO: true budget PC parts are bought used IMO.

First of all, what is imo? 

And second, cant you do a remote bios update?

Just now, Idkwhattodowithmylife said:

IMO = In My Opinion

I don't know what you mean by "remote BIOS update." A BIOS update for basically any consumer motherboard is going to require putting the new BIOS file on a USB storage device and connected to the board. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Idkwhattodowithmylife said:

In My Opinion
Not that I'm aware of.

Just now, Middcore said:

IMO = In My Opinion

I don't know what you mean by "remote BIOS update." A BIOS update for basically any consumer motherboard is going to require putting the new BIOS file on a USB storage device and connected to the board. 

So you have to have a cpu connected?

Just now, Middcore said:

IMO = In My Opinion

Don't forget that he probably needs to borrow a CPU that DOES work with the older BIOS version. (or I haven't looked @ pc hardware for too long)

Just now, Idkwhattodowithmylife said:

So you have to have a cpu connected?

Most boards require a currently compatible CPU to be installed, booting into the UEFI BIOS, and then running the update.

Some nicer boards can do the update just by pressing a button without the need to boot. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just now, Middcore said:

Most boards require a currently compatible CPU to be installed, booting into the UEFI BIOS, and then running the update.

Some nicer boards can do the update just by pressing a button without the need to boot. 

Ohh so if i dont have an am4 cpu that is compatible, i should get a board that is compatible?

@Idkwhattodowithmylife I have merged your 2 threads. Please keep to a single thread for the same question. No need to make new threads for the same thing. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card