Best options after warranty ends?

Asterion_KAI
Go to solution Solved by Budget DIY,

See? Much more usefull information.聽 And considering your range is fluctuant, I'd recommend asking when you're ~48 hours before buying the thing. Then you still got plenty of time to watch all kinds of reviews, based on the recommendations you might get.

Brand recommendations only gets you so far. For example, Kingston is at least a decent brand. And back when I bought my first SSD, it had some high-end gear for sale. I bought one of those high-end SSD's, and I was REALLY happy about it. Recommended a Kingston SSD to my gf, where other options would have been a nameless brand. Her Kingston SSD was from their budget line... And it br0ke with firmware issues within a year.

I currently running a nitro 5 with an R5 4600H + GTX 1650 with 8 Ram the thing is it has a 5400Rpm HDD and bottlenecks most of my games like shut so i would like to know wich is the best storage unit( SSD) to upgrade after the warranty end this 4th of december because i dont want to void it before it expires.

and best i meant by Good ratio of space/low price
Thanks!

Ask your wallet what the bestest SSD upgrades are for your pc. Then look at what amount of storage you NEED and what you WANT.

9 minutes ago, Jahee said:

Ask your wallet what the bestest SSD upgrades are for your pc. Then look at what amount of storage you NEED and what you WANT.

my range is fluctuant bc of the dollar prices so theoredically after converting my budget is 60US$ and im looking for 500Gb + its like im looking for like brand recomendations 馃憤

See? Much more usefull information.聽 And considering your range is fluctuant, I'd recommend asking when you're ~48 hours before buying the thing. Then you still got plenty of time to watch all kinds of reviews, based on the recommendations you might get.

Brand recommendations only gets you so far. For example, Kingston is at least a decent brand. And back when I bought my first SSD, it had some high-end gear for sale. I bought one of those high-end SSD's, and I was REALLY happy about it. Recommended a Kingston SSD to my gf, where other options would have been a nameless brand. Her Kingston SSD was from their budget line... And it br0ke with firmware issues within a year.

24 minutes ago, Jahee said:

Ty