Yes, I'm bored af and I need some game suggestions to play.

TukangUsapEmenq

PC specs as in signature and I don't too mind to play in low quality as long as it's got the fps.

Lately I played:

1. Ace Combat 7, finished the story for... 3 days. Feels darn short if I have to say.
  2. RDR2, finished the whole darn story.
  3. Ready or Not. Welp I played this while I just wanted to.
  4. The Sims 4.... Welp, have a family - motherlode - happy family - dead - repeat.
  5. Hitman. Finished the whole story. Wanted to continue to the trilogy later on but I have no space in my HDD.
  6. Call to Arms, Men of War, welp just random skirmishes.
  7. BeamNG, just crashin' around.
  8. RimWorld, welp as the same as The Sims 4.

Welp, what I wanna play is what's revolve around those game above. Single player games only please (because I don't really have fun in frustration of a teammate ruining my multiplayer games), could be strategy, simulation, racing, third person RPG, etc. If the story's good and I can play it for long-enough days (as like RDR2), then poison me with that one.

Thanks in advance.

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 3.2 GHz 4C/4T CPU || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage  || 64GB SanDisk Ultra (80MB/s Read) External Storage || Xiaomi.eu MIUI 12.5.2

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || dbE DJ100 Headphone || Rock Space Obsidian Earphone || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC

Have you tried Anno 1800? Sadly it got pulled from steam right on release.

CP2077

System : AMD R9 5900X / X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 / RTX3080 Gigabyte EAGLE GPU/ Phanteks P600S case / Customized Watercooling Eisbaer 280mm + Eiswolf2 360mm + VPP755 pump  and 150mm reservoir0.5TB Sabrent Rocket + 2TB WD SN850 NVme Gen4 + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/ 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p Alienware AW3420DW monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse

Cyberpunk has been really fun for me so far. Can easily sink in a few hours every day.

You mentioned you didn't have HDD space for the rest of the Hitman trilogy and IMO Hitman 2 is the best one of the three. It also adds additional replayability to Hitman 1.

I like to recommend you a few older titles that you might have missed, but are a lot of great fun still:

Witcher 1, 2, 3

GTA 4, GTA 3, Vice City, ...

Cyberpunk 2077

Anno 1800

Cities Skylines

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Bioshock 1, 2, Inifinite

Bulletstorm

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3

Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 1 and 2

Mafia Definitive Edition and Mafia 2 and 3

Dishonored

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Googly 👀

What Remains of Edith Finch

Dyson Sphere Program

Songs of Conquest

Ikonei Island An Earthlock Adventure

My Time at Sandrock

Not all similar, but I think they are great games.

PS: 

If you ever played Gothic series games, then arguably the best is - The Chronicles Of Myrtana: Archolos

... you too 35?

4 hours ago, TukangUsapEmenq said:

If the story's good and I can play it for long-enough days (as like RDR2), then poison me with that one.

Persona 5 Royal next month. Will be on Game Pass too. For something now I'd say Yakuza 0. I think it's also on Game Pass (at least it was seven days ago when I let my subscription expire), though it often drops to $5 in Steam sales.