Appraisal Help - CyberPowerPC Upgraded Build

Mrantz

Hello Forum ! If anyone reads this post and would like to reply back with your idea of a suggested asking price I would really appreciate it. With the supply chain issues that we've been experiencing lately, I'm unsure of how to calculate that, if at all, into an asking price.

System Background Info:

• July 2019 - purchased system brand new

• July 2020 - Upgraded CPU to Ryzen 9 3900x - Great OC'ing chip. Stable OC at 4.3 all cores with relatively low temps. Much more OC'ing room available.

• System is in excellent/"very very good" condition. No dings, bangs, scratches or dents.

System is Here:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2PV6mr

-OR-

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8 GHz 12-Core Processor 

• CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU -RGB

• ase Fan: Four (4x) Thermaltake Riing 40.6 CFM 120 mm Fan 

• Motherboard: Asus TUF X470-PLUS GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard 

• Memory: ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory 

• Storage: Western Digital Green 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 

• Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3 GB Video Card 

• Case: Thermaltake View 27 ATX Mid Tower Case 

• Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS Plus Gold 1000 W 80+ Gold

• Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM - DVD 64-bit 

• Keyboard: CyberPowerPC Keyboard       

• Mouse: RGB CyberPowerPC Mouse 

Thank you !

What were the original specs? Cyberpower shipped this with a GTX 1060 in mid-2019? And a 1000W PSU? Bizarre.

Specs now look curiously mismatched. 1060 3GB is an absolute liability which relegates this to strictly "1080p moderate esports" tier gaming. This might be more use to someone as a workstation machine, with the 12-core CPU and overabundance of RAM.

I'd say ~$600. Most people who would buy this will have to replace the GPU and add storage to make it usable for what they want. Possibly a better CPU cooler too. The case and fans aren't great. The peripherals are ewaste. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Hey Middore - first, thanks for the time in reviewing and dropping your thoughts, much appreciated.  Pretty good analysis of the specs to by the way. When you said it'd serve better as someones workstation, since that's what I've used it for.  Never really been a gamer, but I wanted a PC that boots fast and runs fast, and this system is good on both counts, in my opinion anyways. Probably most CPU intensive apps it's run has been video editing.

I know that PC's don't appreciate in value, however I wasn't sure if there was any adjustment I should make due to the recent supply chain/production issues of late.  Probably only impacts PCs with the CPUs and GPUs released within the past 6 months - year I'm guessing.

As an fyi, I've attached the original specs/pricing sheet from my 2019 purchase.  Yes, it did come with the 1060 and a 1000w supply.  Anyways, I think I'll add a 2tb nvme Samsung Evdo drive, and I've got a spare 16tnb Seagate Exos drive to it before I post it for sale. 

Thanks again for your input!

Regards,

MRantz

cyberpowepc-orderclip.JPG