GoPro 11 Black for sale?

ribbitd

Was told to stock the new GoPro 11 Black at work. It is not released is it?😐 will post pictures of packaging and new GoPro 11 Battery. You might already have this info.

Nope, not even officially announced yet, expected some time this month according to rumors. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

33 minutes ago, Kilrah said:

rumors

Gopro releases a new variant every year about this time.  They pretty much rely on their cult like Apple now as so many other manufacturers are catching up in the action cam space.  Maybe they'll pop out something innovative? 

I hope they fixed the overheating issues, i can't seem to do much with mine (10) on even moderately warm days due to overheating. 

I dont have many issues with my 10 overheating I do use an external battery plugged in. It does get hot but I recorded nothing just to test it and I stopped it after 4 hours because I didnt want to wait longer. Not sure why GoPro can not build a cooler for their cameras. They could have heat pipes inside and sell another cooler that would connect to it for additional cooling.

Hero 11 is a slight upgrade from 10, new sensor and wider field of view.

But do you also stock the 11 mini? Now that is an interesting camera.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty much every time I used my Hero 8 Silver it would overheat, so I jumped off the GoPro cult bandwagon. That, and the low-light performance is abysmal. And the audio quality.

Actually, there wasn't much about the GoPro I liked at all, and I doubt the 11 will be appealing to me, unless it doesn't overheat and has reasonable low light and good audio quality.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022