Need a smart switch ou scene changer switch

Hi, I'm quite new on home smart devices. Im correctly using a xiaomi rbg sealing lamp and a ambient light with a govee rgb strip behind the desk and i want to add more ambient light down the future. For now im controling the lights via google home but whene my gf its home it can not turn the lights on without using my phone so i want to change the normal wall switch for someting with 2 chanels. 1 Channel o turn on only the roof lamp to white and the 2 channel for exemple to turn on the roof light to a designated color and also turn the ambient light. 

Im afraid to buy something that will not work so thats why im asking for help.

1 hour ago, KrAzYY said:

Hi, I'm quite new on home smart devices. Im correctly using a xiaomi rbg sealing lamp and a ambient light with a govee rgb strip behind the desk and i want to add more ambient light down the future. For now im controling the lights via google home but whene my gf its home it can not turn the lights on without using my phone so i want to change the normal wall switch for someting with 2 chanels. 1 Channel o turn on only the roof lamp to white and the 2 channel for exemple to turn on the roof light to a designated color and also turn the ambient light. 

You could write one.  It doesn’t sound like a complicated script.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

• 3 months later...
On 9/6/2022 at 5:13 PM, KrAzYY said:

What kind of backend are you using? Is it all cloud wifi devices? Or do you have a local hub like home assistant, hubitat, smartthings, aeotec? Or are you using an Alexa hub?

Depending on backend there's a number of scene switches you can buy and install. It also depends on if you need an in-Wall switch or if you want something you that just sticks to the wall. 

There's Tuya, Zooz, Samsung, Moe's and others. I installed 2 Zooz scene switches and have a Tuya scene controller that sticks to a wall with tape.