"Fallout Vault-Tec" Case Mod & Custom Gaming PC with Intel 12900k and RTX 3090Ti

Mnpctech

This is one from my PC Mod bucket list, a "Fallout Vault-Tec" theme Case Mod & Custom Gaming PC with Intel 12900k and RTX 3090Ti PC. 

Intel i9 12900K CPU 

ATX Z690 ASUS PRIME Motherboard with 2.5GB Ethernet

RTX 3090Ti EVGA FTW series graphics card

Corsair 64GB DDR5 RGB,

1TB M.2 drive

2TB M.2 drive

2TB SSD

Corsair 850W PSU

Corsair 240mm AIO CPU Cooler with LCD

Five Corsair SP 120mm RGB Fans

1-fallout-concept.thumb.jpg.9a7dc14c0aee

17 years of helping you void your warranty

On 9/3/2022 at 11:42 AM, Mnpctech said:

This is one from my PC Mod bucket list, a "Fallout Vault-Tec" theme Case Mod & Custom Gaming PC with Intel 12900k and RTX 3090Ti PC. 

Intel i9 12900K CPU 

ATX Z690 ASUS PRIME Motherboard with 2.5GB Ethernet

RTX 3090Ti EVGA FTW series graphics card

Corsair 64GB DDR5 RGB,

1TB M.2 drive

2TB M.2 drive

2TB SSD

Corsair 850W PSU

Corsair 240mm AIO CPU Cooler with LCD

Five Corsair SP 120mm RGB Fans

1-fallout-concept.thumb.jpg.9a7dc14c0aee

is there a full length build in videos or do you not do thows anymore?

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Thanks for the post Thrasher! Thows? hmm, maybe not enuf coffee for me yet, but Sorry for lack of updates, I'm juggling too many non-PC projects, but finally got break last night to edit Part 2. 

I experienced the very common Pump failure with the Corsair Elite LCD AIO. I tried everything according to Corsair Troubleshooting FAQ

*Shut down PC and shut down PSU manual switch, as per Youtube Influencer channel suggestions.

*Removed / Re-Installed Corsair Elite LCD CPU block.

*Removed / Re-Installed Corsair Elite LCD Screen.

*Unplugged, re-plugged all connections, check fitment of all AIO USB and Commander Pro cables.

*Install iCue Firmware v4.27.168 update. 

This Corsair AIO Elite LCD unit with the "pump failure" error was purchased from BestBuy on 8/11/22.

I gave up and ordered new unit from Amazon Prime. I swapped the Commander Pro Unit from the Amazon Prime unit to the BestBuy unit and the Corsair Elite LCD "pump failure" was fixed. Everything works perfectly now. 

Ordered Montana Gold paint that I'll test first to determine if it's good match the familiar fallout game Blue & Yellow colors utilized for vault-tec boy. Hopefully these paint choices will be used for my fallout Gaming PC mod paint finish. I may test them on custom fallout theme fan or radiator grill first.

Here is the color palette I found for the fallout game,  https://www.schemecolor.com/fallout-vault-boy-colors.php

montana-paint-fallout-game-vault-tec-colors.jpg

fallout-vaultec-game-color-paint-samples-chart.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be somewhat cautious with Montana, IME they seem to have garbage quality control. Had multiple issues with their pains in the past doing all sorts of weird stuff including clumping and not properly hardening. 

[ P R O J E C T _ M E L L I F E R A ]

[ 5900X @4.7GHz PBO2 | X570S Aorus Pro | 32GB GSkill Trident Z 3600MHz CL16 | EK-Quantum Reflection ]
[ ASUS RTX4080 TUF OC @3000MHz | O11D-XL | HardwareLabs GTS and GTX 360mm | XSPC D5 SATA ]

[ TechN / Phanteks G40 Blocks | Corsair AX750 | ROG Swift PG279Q | Q-Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4 ]

P R O J E C T | S A N D W A S P

6900K | RTX2080 | 32GB DDR4-3000 | Custom Loop 

• 2 weeks later...

I tolerate the Montana GOLD nozzle spitting cause their color selection is the best and Montana paint is very durable when it cures. Here's the case with wasteland Patina over the Montana GOLD Magic Blue and Easter Yellow colors. Next video I'll share some of the Weathered Paint tips. Note the PC's case front bezel round mesh grill does mount flush,  I didnt push it in all the way. 

buy-vault-tec-fallout-gaming-pc-case-mod

• 2 weeks later...

I finished Corsair 400R side access panel to make more progress on the fallout 25th anniversary PC mod. I will share how I weathered everything in the next video installment

how-to-buy-fallout-4-gaming-pc-build-cas

how-to-buy-fallout-4-gaming-pc-build-cas

how-to-buy-paint-fallout-4-gaming-pc-bui

• 4 weeks later...