3090Ti Zotac Gaming water block

Hi,

I'm looking to watercool my Zotac Gaming 3090Ti and can't find compatible waterblock, at least on a first few pages of google. Could you recommend anything?

Also, how many 120mm equivalent radiators would I need to cool 2 of these? 360mm would be enough? I don't care to cool them to near-ambient, I just need them not to overheat (<70C) under 24h load @ ~90% non-OC power.

Background: I'm building a workstation (at work) and was given R9 3950X and Asus CH VIII Formula MoBo and 2 of these cards, but with stock air cooling they simply do not fit. I figured it'd most likely be cheaper to watercool them and fit 2 onto one CPU+MoBo combo, rather than building (and buying parts for) a second rig. The workloads we have can easily be handled by 8x connections, so TR platform is not needed.

Any help would be appreciated.

I think 1 360 would likely be enough. It’s 1 1/2 fans a piece.  It took the 12900k to push cpu cooling above 1 fan.  Many AIO 3090s have only one 120mm AIO rad. If it’s shy it won’t be very shy.  Depends on the radiator of course.   I have no solution myself for the zotac problem.  If it’s a non reference board something has to be made for just that board most often.  If it is a reference board you can use any reference cooler though.  Zotac has a rep for doing unusually sized video cards.  Minis and stuff.  They do all sorts though.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Thanks, I decided to go with 420mm for a bit of overhead and connect CPU to the same loop (as the Noctua that we used - 15 something, largest one anyway - wouldn't fit behind the backplate).

21 hours ago, Zwolin said:

my Zotac Gaming 3090Ti and can't find compatible waterblock

look for bykski N-ST3090TIPGF-X

depending on how big is your case, always go with a D5 pwm pump (or compact DDC3.2 with heatsink on it)

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini

9 hours ago, Zwolin said:

Why this particular pump/pumps?

Those are really the only choice pump wise. Unless you want a manual d5.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

10 hours ago, Zwolin said:

Why this particular pump/pumps?

D5 is reliable and long lasting.  So many others are so far from that they might as well not exist.   And many don’t anymore.  So much so that a lot of pump/rez combos have d5s in them.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.