DJI Mavic Pro low quality camera

hi, i recently got a DJI mavic pro but the camera seems a little off. The quality is in 4k but still seems out of focus and is hard to focus in auto, very hard.

examples attatched below (these ones arn't too bad but blurry when zommed in a little)

any help greatly appreciated

image.thumb.jpeg.0cd75a3af01f4efc10b68a4082e6e5e1.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.bdb24547127f1e1870770d5b7cfb5dbc.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.21a2aaa40a78ca6e894e7c8c1884686b.jpeg

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

• 2 weeks later...

Such is the life of a small sensor camera in low light. Use it in better lighting next time

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a phantom 4 pro v2 and found that uses the auto setting produces some terrible photos, have you switched over to the manual setting for the camera? I'm still getting the hang of the settings on mine but it has made a big difference. Make sure to also shoot raw or raw/jpeg. The raw image has alot more detail to help you clean up the camera.

Smoke_09_13_22.jpg

On 9/21/2022 at 5:16 PM, voyager_ said:

I'm still getting the hang of the settings on mine but it has made a big difference. Make sure to also shoot raw or raw/jpeg

I shoot in d-log and I must say, your photos are amazing! The detail on them is perfect in low light too. I can't seem to shoot in manual. I can do it on DSLR's etc but I can't get the hang of it on the DJI app :old-sad:

The pressure of trying to get a shot whilst moving doesn't really help, guess i just need to practice

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply