best alternative to space sniffer

trying to find a good storage breakdown software to help me manage my libraries

If you're asking what I think you're asking, on Windows the main one I know of is WinDirStat. It gives a really good breakdown of what files and directories have the most space taken out. 

Whats wrong with SpaceSniffer?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

4 hours ago, xAcid9 said:

Whats wrong with SpaceSniffer?

nothing im just asking which is the best

Personally use windows a lot and haven't dabbled in this type of thing (since Linux stuff tends to be smaller, at least what I use) but what I know of is WinDirStat. Windows, obviously, but a neat trick is at the bottom with the visual layout of files you can click a particularly large block and the program may freeze for a bit but it will bring you to the exact file in the list tree so you can see what file is taking up a visually represemtable amount of space. Love it myself and I think ni ite can install it? If not, I just install it myself while ni ite is running all its stuff. Don't know what to use for Linux tools sadly, as even with how much I'd rather run Linux mint as my daily, it's just too difficult to get stuff to run on it cause most of what I do is gaming, and most are built for windows. It's sad but true. 

On 8/20/2022 at 11:33 PM, lemons0flife said:

nothing im just asking which is the best

I personally prefer SpaceSniffer over WinDirStat because it snappier and look cleaner. 

On 8/21/2022 at 1:30 AM, AlexThorin said:

Don't know what to use for Linux tools sadly,

Disk Usage Analyzer or Filelight. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |