My PC is making weired sounds

Shan Abrar Srayan

So when I play other games my or normally using my PC stays silent but when I play Red Dead Redemption 2 my PC is making a lot of noise. It might be the fan, I am not sure but is it harmfull?

The noise:

4 minutes ago, Shan Abrar Srayan said:

but is it harmfull?

Probably not, there are a lot of noises a PC can make that are completely harmless, but at the same time we need to actually hear the noise before being able to say for certain. Take a video/audio recording of the system mid game (run the in game benchmark in RDR2 or something like that) and link that so we can know what it sounds like.

19 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Probably not, there are a lot of noises a PC can make that are completely harmless, but at the same time we need to actually hear the noise before being able to say for certain. Take a video/audio recording of the system mid game (run the in game benchmark in RDR2 or something like that) and link that so we can know what it sounds like.

Heres the sound:

1 minute ago, Shan Abrar Srayan said:

Heres the sound:

That kinda sounds like coil whine. That's 100% safe and nothing to worry about. Most modern GPUs have some degree of coil whine with them, some more than others. 

It does sound like coil whine I would really only worry about it if it's a new found or if it gets worse. My old 1070ti didn't have that sound until I overclocked it and then only when it was overclocked. Just know different games hit components different sometimes and can cause differences in how loud it is.