Best 50-55" tv for under $1000usd?

RandomlyEpic103

What's the best TV I can get for around $1000usd that's 50-55"? Right now, I'm thinking about getting the Samsung Neo QLED for $777.

Check for OLED options. Last-gen models are probably selling around $1000 and are well worth it. Something like the LG CX or C1 55" models.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

On 8/22/2022 at 8:43 AM, Stahlmann said:

Check for OLED options. Last-gen models are probably selling around $1000 and are well worth it. Something like the LG CX or C1 55" models.

Thanks, it's been a while since I bought a new tv and I haven't really kept up with the new tech. I was looking at the C1 and it said AI powered 4k in the description. Does that mean 4k upscaling?

3 minutes ago, RandomlyEpic103 said:

Thanks, it's been a while since I bought a new tv and I haven't really kept up with the new tech. I was looking at the C1 and it said AI powered 4k in the description. Does that mean 4k upscaling?

It's still a native 4K display. But if you watch 1080p or 1440p content the upscaling will be pretty good. 1440p looks damn close to 4K in my experience with the LG C9 and C2.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.