Need a new keyboard one with RBG, TKL and low profile

Need_Not

first my razor in mid 2020 now my apex 7 tkl are becoming unresponsive. I want a board that wont break on me.

the ctrl look PERFECT but apparently it's overpriced. then i saw the Everest core but i dont like a lot of things about it.

i want one that is low profile so i dont get tons of build up in the deck. I dont know if i should go with a "gaming" keyboard which would be like the razors and corsairs or the lesser known ones that the mech keyboard community loves but i find it hard to like any of those that are under $200

Just some random guy who has a gaming computer to play on his Minecraft server

What do you think about this? It is TKL, low profile and available with RGB. It's also $89 (USD), so way below your $200 goal.

Edited by Bismut
$$$

Trans Rights!
Please tag me or use the "reply" function so I get a notification

I will find your Laptop thread and I will recommend an ITX build instead

Sure would be neat if there was something useful here, eh?

Logitech G915 TKL is now around $200, it's a great kb (I use one), but sure it's still expensive

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

39 minutes ago, Bismut said:

What do you think about this? It is TKL, low profile and available with RGB. It's also $89 (USD), so way below your $200 goal.

idk the keys are super thin maybe i'll go for a high profile after all but still cannot find many good choices

15 minutes ago, Need_Not said:

idk the keys are super thin maybe i'll go for a high profile after all but still cannot find many good choices

Are you looking for low profile switches or a low profile case? The Ctrl you mentioned has normal profile switches and a low profile case

:)

27 minutes ago, seon123 said:

Are you looking for low profile switches or a low profile case? The Ctrl you mentioned has normal profile switches and a low profile case

in that case low case i like ful size switches but at this point idk maybe im asking too much and ill have to go with a normal case but i just love the look of the ctrl