RX 570 not detected by BIOS or Windows and Screen gos black when it boots with the RX 570 inserted

Go to solution Solved by mariushm,

Yeah... So you have two video cards. 

Your computer may still chose to turn on using the integrated graphics as primary video card, so you'd need to have the video cable connected to motherboard video connectors to get some image. 

In this case, you must go in bios and select primary video card to be the pci-e video card.

With SOME video cards and when using HDMI cable if my memory is correct, it can take a bit too long time for the video card to start up and detect a monitor, so the BIOS may think there's no monitor connected to the pci-e video card, and chooses to switch to using the integrated video card hoping there's a monitor connected to that one. 

This can be solved by using a DisplayPort cable between the video card and the monitor, or maybe a DVI cable. 

Also when you turn on a motherboard for the first time, it can take 30s to 1m for it to initialize fully and show some image. If you got scared every time and turned off the system seconds after booting without an image, wait up to a minute without any image. 

May also want to press the button on the monitor to scan for signal (if it has such a button, or just turn it off and on)

Had a prebuilt, and transfered most of the components to my new pc, in this case AORUS ELITE B450 running F64c Bios. My acer monitor turned blank and doesnt detect any signal coming from the card whatsoever. Guys help

Did you connect the power cables to the video card? 

make sure it's fully inserted in the slot 

Does the new processor have integrated graphics? If that's the case, the bios may default to integrated graphics and you may have to put cable to integrated graphics, enter bios, then go in menu somewhere and tell it to consider the video card in pci-e slot as primary one and integrated graphics as secondary, or disable the integrated graphics. 

What processor are you trying to use with that motherboard? Depending on CPU generation and how old that motherboard is, a BIOS update may be required. 

I have the latest BIOS, latest windows and amd drivers. Im using a R7 5700G and the pc wont display any output when the RX 570 is inserted.

When inserting the RX570 im guessing you also switch the display-cable from the mainboard to the RX570 ?

Yeah... So you have two video cards. 

Your computer may still chose to turn on using the integrated graphics as primary video card, so you'd need to have the video cable connected to motherboard video connectors to get some image. 

In this case, you must go in bios and select primary video card to be the pci-e video card.

With SOME video cards and when using HDMI cable if my memory is correct, it can take a bit too long time for the video card to start up and detect a monitor, so the BIOS may think there's no monitor connected to the pci-e video card, and chooses to switch to using the integrated video card hoping there's a monitor connected to that one. 

This can be solved by using a DisplayPort cable between the video card and the monitor, or maybe a DVI cable. 

Also when you turn on a motherboard for the first time, it can take 30s to 1m for it to initialize fully and show some image. If you got scared every time and turned off the system seconds after booting without an image, wait up to a minute without any image. 

May also want to press the button on the monitor to scan for signal (if it has such a button, or just turn it off and on)

Im using HDMI and i found the problem, AMD drivers. Who would've guessed? And yes, with older versions and waiting it got to work, thanks