Recommend me good cooler from this store

Dean0919

Go to solution Solved by DoctorNick,

Maybe this one? Should be fine and be very quiet: https://adashop.ge/product/61705cf9ae06f688b19dcb86

Hello, I'm trying to buy cooler for my computer and can you please suggest me which one is good air cooler from this store? I don't want liquid cooler. CPU will be i5-10400 and this computer will be used for 3rd work and rendering.

Thank you

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-10400F | COOLER: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B460M DS3H | RAM: Viper Steel Series 32GB | GPU: ASUS TUF RTX 3080 V2 GAMING OC 10GB | STORAGE: Kingston 240GB SA400M8 SSD + 2TB HDD + 4TB HDD | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus | PSU: XFX PRO1050W Black Edition (80+ Gold) | KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | MOUSEPAD: Marvo MG010 | MONITOR: Dell S2721D 27" | SPEAKERS: Microlab Solo7C | HEADSET: HyperX Cloud Stinger™ Core Gaming Headset | WEBCAM: Fifine 1440P | OS: Windows 11 64bit

Is the stock cooler not an option? The 10400 gives next to no heat output so literally every cooler you will buy can keep it cool. If the stock cooler isn't an option, get whatever the cheapest option is. 

Maybe this one? Should be fine and be very quiet: https://adashop.ge/product/61705cf9ae06f688b19dcb86

CPU: i7 9700K@5ghz all core (silence + summer)

cache x47, AVX offset 0

Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero

RAM: Patriot Viper Steel 2x8gb@3733mhz @jedec cl15

PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3

Mon:  LG 27GL850-B, 144Hz Nano IPS - G-Sync compatible/Freesync

GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC Black Edition w/ G12 bracket

Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K

Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout

Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb

Cooling: CPU: Kraken X62 - GPU: Kraken X42(RIP) -> X53 (From RMA)

10 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Is the stock cooler not an option? The 10400 gives next to no heat output so literally every cooler you will buy can keep it cool. If the stock cooler isn't an option, get whatever the cheapest option is. 

I don't want to get stock or cheapest cooler. I want to get the cooler that will cool my CPU better. I have extra budget, so why buy cheap cooler when I can get better one.

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-10400F | COOLER: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B460M DS3H | RAM: Viper Steel Series 32GB | GPU: ASUS TUF RTX 3080 V2 GAMING OC 10GB | STORAGE: Kingston 240GB SA400M8 SSD + 2TB HDD + 4TB HDD | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus | PSU: XFX PRO1050W Black Edition (80+ Gold) | KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | MOUSEPAD: Marvo MG010 | MONITOR: Dell S2721D 27" | SPEAKERS: Microlab Solo7C | HEADSET: HyperX Cloud Stinger™ Core Gaming Headset | WEBCAM: Fifine 1440P | OS: Windows 11 64bit

10 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Yeah, I have heard good things about this brand. So, get this one than others? Okay, thanks for the recommendation.

2 minutes ago, Dean0919 said:

I don't want to get stock or cheapest cooler. I want to get the cooler that will cool my CPU better. I have extra budget, so why buy cheap cooler when I can get better one.

Because you don't actually need one? The only reason to buy a better cooler than stock is overclocking or lower noise levels. You can't overclock a 10400, and I doubt you have premium case fans for the cpu cooler to be the noisiest thing in your computer. If you have a certain budget it doesn't mean you have to spend every last penny of it.

7 minutes ago, Dean0919 said:

Yeah, I have heard good things about this brand. So, get this one than others? Okay, thanks for the recommendation.

Yes only really 2 I would get for this, the other I recommended or this https://adashop.ge/product/6208d75b38a9686242378d1b

CPU: i7 9700K@5ghz all core (silence + summer)

cache x47, AVX offset 0

Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Hero

RAM: Patriot Viper Steel 2x8gb@3733mhz @jedec cl15

PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3

Mon:  LG 27GL850-B, 144Hz Nano IPS - G-Sync compatible/Freesync

GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC Black Edition w/ G12 bracket

Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K

Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout

Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb

Cooling: CPU: Kraken X62 - GPU: Kraken X42(RIP) -> X53 (From RMA)

19 minutes ago, Dean0919 said:

Because it would be a waste of money that you would be better off spending on a better GPU or more games. This is kinda like putting premium tires on a beater Honda Civic, yeah they're more capable and everything but you're no where close to the limits of them. It's just spending for the sake of spending.

The stock cooler will keep that chip at 80C max, perfectly healthy for the silicon, and there aren't any benefits from lower temps since the CPU can't be overclocked anyway. The only disadvantage with the stock cooler is noise, but basically any cheap tower cooler will be silent enough when it's in a case when it's only cooling a 65W part. 

39 minutes ago, ExalyThor said:

Because you don't actually need one? The only reason to buy a better cooler than stock is overclocking or lower noise levels. You can't overclock a 10400, and I doubt you have premium case fans for the cpu cooler to be the noisiest thing in your computer. If you have a certain budget it doesn't mean you have to spend every last penny of it.

Dude, I'm buying new computer wholly and I'm choosing components. I don't want shitty stock cooler. Period. Why buy that ugly cheapest and worst component when I can buy something better. Makes no sense. To save what? $50? And for what? That's one visit to Wendy and unlike Wendy burgers cooler is something that stays with me forever and will serve me for a long time.

On 8/19/2022 at 1:22 PM, Dean0919 said:

Dude, I'm buying new computer wholly and I'm choosing components. I don't want shitty stock cooler. Period. Why buy that ugly cheapest and worst component when I can buy something better. Makes no sense. To save what? $50? And for what? That's one visit to Wendy and unlike Wendy burgers cooler is something that stays with me forever and will serve me for a long time.

Fine. Buy a Freezer E34 Esports. The single fan variant. It has a multitude of colors to choose from. It keeps my i7 2600K under 70 degrees in aida64 while overclocked to 4.6GHz at 1.36v.