Same micro stutters on different systems in all games

So after having Micro stutters on my PC for like 1 and a half years i build a new Pc (https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/JXMrpH). This New system features the exact same lag spikes/micro stutters as the first system (https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/3QLHpH (Plus the Same Periphery). Not a Single component of these Systems has ever been transfered into the other system and if im not mistaken ram motherboard and CPU are all on the relevant QVL lists. All drivers are on the newest versions i could find.

Micro stuttering happens in every game and, if i have gamed before also on the Desktop (File Explorer, Browsing etc.).

For Examples of micro stuttering look at the Attached Gpu-Z sensor Graphs those one to two pixel wide drops in Gpu usage are always happening when my frames drop. 

So far i have tried disabling XMP, 3 Different Monitors, different mouse and keyboard, DDU, SFC scannow and Dism restorehealth, playing offline, a whole plethora of different 3D settings in the nvidia control panel, using a UPS (Eaton 5p-1550i), updating the Bios to the newest version (2803), uninstalling every unnecessary Software i could find, deactivating and activating fTPM and hating my life

Next Steps:

Fully reinstalling windows and the drivers, afterwards only installing steam and a game and see if the lag spikes persist.

Exchanging the Motherboard for a asus rog strix b550-a.

PLS Help im mostly out of ideas

also If anyone can tell me if those Drops in GPU Clock, Power consumption and Temperature have something to do with this or are Dangerous id greatly appreciate it.

468244392_microstutteringexample.png.ba08208f86c8171d42e513f2b2d4cb38.pngGPU-Z Sensor Log.txt