My Chromebook only shows a dark blue screen

HELP! As stated above my Chromebook will not turn on. The screen only shows a very dark blue screen and does not accept any form of input. The screen still has a little light left but the power indicator is off. I have two years of data and images on it and I am very sad. I was on the steam website when it just froze. I couldn't move the mouse and I couldn't reset it. After ~2 minutes it turned to the dark screen and it has been that way for an hour now. I am getting desperate, someone, anyone, help.

https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/pdp/hp-chromebook-11a-na0010nr

You thread from a couple weeks ago was your warning to start backing up your data. 

Did you do a hard reset? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just now, Middcore said:

You thread from a couple weeks ago was your warning to start backing up your data. 

Did you do a hard reset? 

looking back this def was. I should have been smarter about this.funny thing was that I was saving for an external HDD at the time to save everything.

Just now, SimplyAurallz said:

looking back this def was. I should have been smarter about this.funny thing was that I was saving for an external HDD at the time to save everything.

You know free cloud backup services like Google Drive and Dropbox exist, right?

When you say you can't reset it, what do you mean exactly? I believe for a hard reset you need to hold down the power and refresh buttons together. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

5 minutes ago, Middcore said:

You know free cloud backup services like Google Drive and Dropbox exist, right?

When you say you can't reset it, what do you mean exactly? I believe for a hard reset you need to hold down the power and refresh buttons together. 

no I completely forgot that these existed lol. and like I said it accepts no input of any kind. I tried hard resetting it, but it wouldn't let me.

12 minutes ago, SimplyAurallz said:

no I completely forgot that these existed lol. and like I said it accepts no input of any kind. I tried hard resetting it, but it wouldn't let me.

I think your only course of action would be to take it to a repair shop to see if any files can be recovered from it (I have no idea what procedures for this are like on Chromebooks). The machine itself is probably a lost cause.