Type C Display Port Stopped Working

Ninjasupahsquid

I have a laptop (ASUS GX701GX) and I have it plugged into two monitors... one over HDMI with the HDMI port. one with DisplayPort over type-c... I go to turn on my laptop and one of my monitors doesn't light up. I've tried plugging other devices into that port and nothing works... did the port just die? I want to go through a few more ideas before I just accept that... What's weird is that it was working fine last night but now all of a sudden its not... only changes I could think of is that I recently started using hibernate instead of shut down (I've tried a full shutdown and nothing works). but Idk what else it could be

Many thanks,

-Ninjasupahsquid

Are other USB devices working properly? 

Is your GPU driver working properly? Your laptop has MUX switch, so the DP and HDMI connects directly to the dedicated GPU, check whether your GPU is working properly.

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

CPU: Intel i5-12400

GPU: Asus TUF RX 6800 XT OC

Mobo: Asus Prime B660M-A D4 WIFI MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4

RAM: Team Delta TUF Alliance 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

SSD: Team MP33 1TB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A

Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-234 ARGB

Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnxDfv
Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home