Bixby in a samsung galaxy keeps listening in on me

Digideath

Now i've had this problem with a few samsung phones. My current phone is a galaxy s20+. Out the blue, when the phone is sitting locked, and bixby is switched off, it will suddenly turn on bixby and start listening to whats going on around me. For example. I'm sitting watching a linus tech tips video when suddenly my phone will light up and start recording and listening to what's going on around me. I have bixby disabled. I don't like bixby. But yet it keeps taking over and im not happy with the way it listens in to what's going on around the phone.

Is there any way to stop bixby from spying on me? Is there any way to turn it off for good?

Think i may have fixed this. It's to do with bixby voice wake up settings. If you go into android settings then bixby app you can disable it from there. It's screwed up. Even though you disable bixby in the settings, it still listens in for voice commands. And every now and then the audio around you will trigger bixby... Samsung need to get their sh*t together. I don't want voice commands on by default, even after i disable it. Stop trying to ram it down my throat,... 😡