Fresh Windows with sluggish apps

AlexDOBBB

Hey all, I've just installed and fully updated my windows and after installing all updates and updating all drivers I have fallen on a problem.

Every single app I use feels sluggish and unresponsive as seen in the small video. I have tried multiple different versions of Windows, uninstalling graphics drivers, reinstalling windows on different ssds, putting power management into performance mode but I cannot find a solution

Any help is greatly apreaciated.

https://youtube.com/shorts/VcXdXaoxoNU?feature=share

EDIT: I should also mention that I swapped the graphics onto the onboard one and the issue still persists!

7 minutes ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

What are your PC's specs?

Sorry, here are the specs:

GTX 1080Ti

i7-8700k

Samsung 870 Evo SSD 250GB

Evga 750W power supply

32gb of DDR4 Ram running at 3000mhz

If you need any other spec or anything else from me don't hesitate to ask, I've been trying to fix this thing for 2 days!

57 minutes ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

What are your PC's specs?

Seems to be missing some files or my computer is self destructing, can't download and setup steam, says Steamui.dll is missing, can't open some games, but some I can. I have no idea what's going on now. Sometimes chrome crashes and says Aw Snap, with the screenshot added below, steam got installed now after 5th try. I don't know what to do anymore.

unknown.png