Are Airpods 2 worth it in 2022?

Risfaton

So I can get new airpods 2 for about 100USD. Should I buy them or go for something else. Should mention that I am in the process of buying an Iphone 13. Airpods pro are about 240USD. My country has different pricing and not a lot of buying options.

Just get cheap decent wireless earbuds. Don't overspend they are items that expire after 2-3 years due to batteries dying.

100$ would be too much for me for airpods personally. Pros are absolutly not worth.

34 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Just get cheap decent wireless earbuds. Don't overspend they are items that expire after 2-3 years due to batteries dying.

100$ would be too much for me for airpods personally. Pros are absolutly not worth.

You have any recomendations? I was rhinking of some xiaomi ones. 

I've had my AirPods 2's for something like 8 months (bought em for like $120) and I've got no real complaints with them. If anything the only two I have is that they're not as comfortable to fall asleep with compared to wired EarPods, and sometimes it gets a little goofy if you used them last with another device (regardless on if said devices are iOS, macOS, or Windows).

Main rig on profile

Zephyrus - Windows 7 side rig

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 4820K, 1x8GB ADATA XPG V1.0 (1600MHz CL9), Asus Sabertooth X79, 240GB Kingston UV400, 1TB Toshiba 2.5", EVGA GTX 960 SC, Enthoo Pro, Corsair CX750M, Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Mac Mini (Late 2014)

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 4278U, 8GB RAM, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO, macOS Monterey, Logitech G305 K/DA, Logitech MX Keys for Mac, ViewSonic VX2748 (last two shared with main PC)

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X 1TB (technically retired now), Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 2TB, Nintendo Switch OLED