Is this a cood component combo or will I bottleneck ?

Is this a good combo?

video card: Asus Tuf Geforce 3090

processor: INTEL Core i9-12900K 2.40GHz LGA-1700 BOX

motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-G GAMING WIFI

cooler cpu: Noctua CPU Cooler NH-D12L, dont have room for 160 mm cooler, looked for liquid aswel but did not find any to fit: i got max length: rad 240 mm and height: fan + radiator 4.5mm

power supply: Corsair RM850

No there won't be a bottleneck. Are you planning this build now? 

Yes I am finishing it next week. Graphic card has allready arrived, I'm going to purchase a processor and a motherboard tonight. Sold my old graphic card and motherboard today.

What is the pc being used for ? 

Mostly gaming, built my last pc 5-6 years ago and now i want to upgrade for the next 5 years :P. It started to struggle with cyberpunk and elden ring; cyberpunk ~ 30 fps on low settings at 2k res and elden ring i could not get it to run decently at 2k so I switched to 1k res. Had a 1080 Founders edition and a Intel i7-5820K 3.3Ghz.

this was when i started to dream of a new build 😛 

5 minutes ago, DesolanceRocko said:

Mostly gaming, built my last pc 5-6 years ago and now i want to upgrade for the next 5 years :P. It started to struggle with cyberpunk and elden ring; cyberpunk ~ 30 fps on low settings at 2k res and elden ring i could not get it to run decently at 2k so I switched to 1k res. Had a 1080 Founders edition and a Intel i7-5820K 3.3Ghz.

this was when i started to dream of a new build 😛 

A 12700/F and a good B660 board i.e Gigabyte B660 Gaming X or MSI PRO B660-A etc would be a cheaper option. The 12700/F will also run a lot cooler than a 12900K.

Dont get the 12900k. Get a 12600k or 12700 both are identical for gaming.

The 12900k will usually be worse because the heat it produces cannot be handled by almost any cooler

Yes, that is one of my consurnes, heard that the 12900 is quite a heat beast, and i cannot mount a 3 fan radiator in my case, ok good feedback, will check the 12700 then.