Is this setup of for cooling my cpu?

Below is my case and how it looks (waiting on 4 fans and an aio)

I am going to put 3 fans in front and side as intake, 3 top as exhaust for the 360 aio, and lastly the rear as intake to give the aio "fresh" "cool" air.

Is the last part a good idea? Having 7 fans as intake with 3 exhaust up top? Or should the rear also be exhaust? It is going to have a ftw3 3080 so it will get hot with 3 fans blowing air out the gpu. Please lmk your thoughts.

IMG_6579.JPG

That's plenty of cooling 🙂

Usual fan config is indeed front intake, top and rear exhaust 

As for side fans I've never had a case allowing them but not sure they'll help much because they won't be good on exhaust and on intake air will just warp around in the front area with all 6 fans running...

I'm wondering if you'll not be better putting the rad on the side (exhaust) so that your case will have better air outtake on the top

System : AMD R9 5900X / X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 (OCed to CL16)/ RTX3080 Gigabyte EAGLE GPU/ Phanteks P600S case / Customized Watercooling Eisbaer 280mm + Eiswolf2 360mm + VPP755 pump  and 150mm reservoir0.5TB Sabrent Rocket + 2TB WD SN850 NVme Gen4 + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/ 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p Alienware AW3420DW monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse

9 hours ago, PDifolco said:

That's plenty of cooling 🙂

Usual fan config is indeed front intake, top and rear exhaust 

As for side fans I've never had a case allowing them but not sure they'll help much because they won't be good on exhaust and on intake air will just warp around in the front area with all 6 fans running...

I'm wondering if you'll not be better putting the rad on the side (exhaust) so that your case will have better air outtake on the top

Hmm maybe but side exhast would pull fresh cool air even if it was a bit. And as for the tad I want to avoid too and side because it would force me to have tubes up due to tube length and the length of the 3080

45 minutes ago, CrossYT said:

Hmm maybe but side exhast would pull fresh cool air even if it was a bit. And as for the tad I want to avoid too and side because it would force me to have tubes up due to tube length and the length of the 3080

Why would the GPU forces you to put tubes up? And even then why would it be an issue??

System : AMD R9 5900X / X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 (OCed to CL16)/ RTX3080 Gigabyte EAGLE GPU/ Phanteks P600S case / Customized Watercooling Eisbaer 280mm + Eiswolf2 360mm + VPP755 pump  and 150mm reservoir0.5TB Sabrent Rocket + 2TB WD SN850 NVme Gen4 + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/ 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p Alienware AW3420DW monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse

27 minutes ago, PDifolco said:

Why would the GPU forces you to put tubes up? And even then why would it be an issue??

yes gpu length push tubes inwards so less length to reach cpu