Need help 1080ti dead after mobo upgrade

I upgraded my motherboard from an Arock B450m fatal1ty with a 1700x to a tuf H670 i5 12400 the 1080ti worked great prior to the swap but I cant get it to show up in windows or display any signals Ive updated most of the drivers and updated the BIOS. I have tried cleaning the cooler and reapplying thermal paste and I even used DDU in safemode hoping it was a driver issue im going to try and run it on the old mobo and see if i get any signal. Any other tips would be greatly apreciated as I dont have to money to drop on a new GPU. The gpu fans spin and the card heats up btw

12 minutes ago, Hezikyrone said:

I upgraded my motherboard from an Arock B450m fatal1ty with a 1700x to a tuf H670 i5 12400 the 1080ti worked great prior to the swap but I cant get it to show up in windows or display any signals Ive updated most of the drivers and updated the BIOS. I have tried cleaning the cooler and reapplying thermal paste and I even used DDU in safemode hoping it was a driver issue im going to try and run it on the old mobo and see if i get any signal. Any other tips would be greatly apreciated as I dont have to money to drop on a new GPU. The gpu fans spin and the card heats up btw

Welcome to the forums!

Yes test it in the old system again or another PC first. 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Is there a setting in the bios/UEFI of the new board telling it to use the iGPU on the CPU instead?

Are there multiple PCIe slots? does another one work?

Does the 1080ti work if you boot from a linux live usb drive?

Thank you I hooked up the old board and the gpu displays I'm going to install win10 on an old drive and use DDU on it and see if that works as for the IGPU in bios I've enabled it and it didn't change I'm hoping it's just drivers as I have tried the other pcie slot on the board and I even tried my current rig.

14 minutes ago, Hezikyrone said:

Thank you I hooked up the old board and the gpu displays I'm going to install win10 on an old drive and use DDU on it and see if that works as for the IGPU in bios I've enabled it and it didn't change I'm hoping it's just drivers as I have tried the other pcie slot on the board and I even tried my current rig.

If you're not getting video out of the 1080ti with the windows install usb or the linux live usb, its likely a bios issue or a hardware failure on the new motherboard or the card. The generic drivers included in both of those boot images should be enough to get video signal from it for initial setup.

1 hour ago, Hezikyrone said:

Try to get the card running in a system and do this firmware update: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/nv-uefi-update-x64/

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

18 minutes ago, Wildgg said:

Try to get the card running in a system and do this firmware update: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/drivers/nv-uefi-update-x64/

I got it to boot into win10 on the old mobo and I ran DDU and that didnt change anything I tried changing the pice slot from auto to gen 3 and i changed made sure the ram speed was default ill give this a try

Figure I'd give an update on what I found out.  I built a second system using the 3700x out of the Asrock I used a Tuf x570 and windows 10 (windows 11 said it's not compatible not sure why) got it the to post with the 1080ti and updated the card swapped it back to the 12th gen and nothing so I gave up and found a used 2060 super. The 2060 works on the 12th gen system without any issues so I'll just run these two systems that why and never know why the 1080ti didn't work. Hell maybe someone will find this topic a few years down the road and have an answer for me. Thanks for the help on this everyone.