Computer gave "Repairing Disk Errors" message on start up but afterwards it now just sits on a black screen with the loading circle. Help to diagnose?

plsendelp

Yesterday I woke my computer up from sleep mode after work and I logged into my windows account. It then took ages to login and afterwards kicked me to a default windows desktop with none of my files or programs. Thinking something was really off I restarted my computer in hopes that it would fix itself but when I restarted it I got the "Repairing Disk Error may take over an hour to complete" message. Then after about an hour it just kicked me to a black screen with a loading circle in the middle which looks like it is trying to initiate into the windows login screen. I was able to get into the Windows recovery screen but none of the options were able to fix my issue. I am still not able to boot into the Windows login screen, its just stuck at the black screen with the loading circle.

Operating System:

Windows 10 64 bit

Specs

Ryzen 5 2600

MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 2X

16GB RAM

MSI B350M Gaming Pro

Kingston 500GB SSD (most likely cause of trouble)

1TB HDD (forgot make, will have to double check when I get home)

4TB HDD (forgot make, will have to double check when I get home)

PSU I will have to double check when I get home

I would appreciate any insight and help into what might be the cause and/or any solutions without me having to buy a new SSD for the boot drive as I suspect my boot drive is bricked.