O minds of the LTT forums i beseech ye to help this gaming pc newb.

SgtDoges

Budget (including currency): $1500-$2000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mostly games and the main targets are Minecraft, Monster Hunter Rise/World, and Phantasy Star Online 2 :New Genesis. also wanting to run a Minecraft server in the background if possible. 

Other details: planning to use two screens, one of them being  a TCL 32" LCD (model 32S331) I own already, and I would prefer to use the LIAN LI Q58 case due to life and space constraints but am not married to it. Would also prefer if the motherboard had WiFi built in as I have no easy means to run a internet cable in the near future and bonus points if the Mother Board has Bluetooth although it's not necessary. Fist desktop so will also need keyboard, mouse, and a monitor and possibly a new controller (xbox is what i have gotten use to) and i might be able to swing a bit outside the original budget if I absolutely have too for the peripherals.

This is my first Desktop gaming PC, and am only really looking to maintaining 30-60 FPS in most games as i have been gaming at 20fps for the last 3years on minimum settings in PSO2 on the listed TV and a HP laptop 15 dy1xxx with a core i7. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7GpzpH

This is about what id reccommend 

The case is pretty small so I'd want to say to get a larger case since good itx boards are expensive, but I get size constraints 

The 12400f is good for just gaming.

Cooler that can fit 

I'd want to suggest a less expensive board, but most lower end boards are ddr5 and not z690 which is a catch 22, since you need a unlocked cpu to use ddr5, but you can't oc on them 

Cheapest kit of 32gb ram since itx isn't the best board for ram upgrades with their 2 slots.

2tb storage

Dual 3070 that should fit In the case

750 sff psu

If you're willing to go a size up on the case, you can probably get the same/better  perfromance from cheaper parts 

Use the stock cooler. Pick your own keyboard and mouse.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-12400F 2.5 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($177.99 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B660-I GAMING WIFI Mini ITX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($199.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 CL36 Memory  ($164.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: TEAMGROUP MP33 PRO 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($147.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ti LHR 8 GB VENTUS 2X OCV1 Video Card  ($469.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: Lian Li Q58 (PCIe 4.0) Mini ITX Desktop Case  ($139.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master V750 SFX GOLD 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular SFX Power Supply  ($129.99 @ Amazon) 
Monitor: Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz Monitor  ($289.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1720.92
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-08-16 14:40 EDT-0400

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

4 minutes ago, Ryuikko said:

30 to 60 fps is a bit... Sad. Are your Montors 4k? Then it would make more sense

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7GpzpH

This is about what id reccommend 

The case is pretty small so I'd want to say to get a larger case since good itx boards are expensive, but I get size constraints 

The 12400f is good for just gaming.

Cooler that can fit 

I'd want to suggest a less expensive board, but most lower end boards are ddr5 and not z690 which is a catch 22, since you need a unlocked cpu to use ddr5, but you can't oc on them 

Cheapest kit of 32gb ram since itx isn't the best board for ram upgrades with their 2 slots.

2tb storage

Dual 3070 that should fit In the case

750 sff psu

If you're willing to go a size up on the case, you can probably get the same/better  perfromance from cheaper parts 

i could probably go up a size, and sadly the tv i got is 780p i think. worst case i go back to single monitor for a while and just use the tv as a tv. 

6 minutes ago, SgtDoges said:

could probably go up a size, and sadly the tv i got is 780p i think. worst case i go back to single monitor for a while and just use the tv as a tv. 

Rk keyboards are pretty good for cheap, but I'm not the best with peripherals, just one that I know to be good for the price

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nk4Yfv

I'd get something like this

Mostly everything is the same except the case, mobo, and psu. It allows to get more perfromance for around the same price + a monitor