Laptop VESA tray is lopsided when placed on the arm

YamiYukiSenpai

Not sure if VESA mounts would be considered "peripherals", but I installed a triple monitor mount where my MacBook Pro is placed on the left arm, and my 2 4K displays are placed on the middle and right arm.

My Macbook now appears lopsided and I really don't want to put it on the center as I need to use 3 USB-C ports.

Is there an adpater that'll allow me to tilt the tray?

Desktop

Y4M1-II: AMD Ryzen 9-5900X | Asrock RX 6900XT Phantom Gaming D | EVGA RTX 3060 Ti | 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws V | 2TB Samsung 980 Pro + 4TB 870 EVO + 4TB SanDisk Ultra 3D + 8TB WD Black + 4TB WD Black HDD | Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL-X | Antec ST1000 1000W 80+ Titanium | MSI Optix MAG342CQR | BenQ EW3270U | Kubuntu

-------------------------------

Mobile devices

Kuroneko: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 4th (Intel i7-10510U | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD)

you're gonna have to look to see what's available for your arm, as they're all different.

Did you actively try to give us no info?  Because you literally gave us no info.  

1 hour ago, tkitch said:

you're gonna have to look to see what's available for your arm, as they're all different.

Did you actively try to give us no info?  Because you literally gave us no info.  

This is the arm:

https://www.amazon.ca/Triple-Monitor-Stand-Articulating-Aluminum/dp/B084RF63FK

The tray:

https://www.amazon.ca/SHOPPINGALL-Laptop-Monitor-Stands-Notebook/dp/B088P7VFRX

Desktop

Y4M1-II: AMD Ryzen 9-5900X | Asrock RX 6900XT Phantom Gaming D | EVGA RTX 3060 Ti | 64GB G.Skill Ripjaws V | 2TB Samsung 980 Pro + 4TB 870 EVO + 4TB SanDisk Ultra 3D + 8TB WD Black + 4TB WD Black HDD | Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL-X | Antec ST1000 1000W 80+ Titanium | MSI Optix MAG342CQR | BenQ EW3270U | Kubuntu

-------------------------------

Mobile devices

Kuroneko: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 4th (Intel i7-10510U | 16GB RAM | 1TB SSD)

• 2 weeks later...

The monitor mount has a rotating VESA bracket, so you might be able to work with both that and the left/right swivel joint to get your laptop level.  This issue sometimes comes up with our own mounts, and I first advice the user to take the laptop off and straighten out the tray to the position of a monitor, then loosen the swivel joint only slightly (it should be slightly looser than the rotation) before tilting the tray back up to hold the laptop.  That will usually fix it.