i got 4 pcs ideas and one to choose

bal723

so i have 4 ideas, but i can choose only one:

i3 8350K + gtx 1050

i3 9350KF + gtx 1050 (1060 in future)

xeon 2650 v2 + gtx 980 (fully custom watercooled)

i3 10105f + arc a310/a40/a50

so what to choose for roblox/racing simulators

3 minutes ago, bal723 said:

so i have 4 ideas, but i can choose only one:

i3 8350K + gtx 1050

i3 9350KF + gtx 1050 (1060 in future)

i3 10105f + arc a310/a40/a50

so what to choose for roblox/racing simulators

The gtx 980 is gonna be way faster than anything else, so I guess go with that.  How much do these cost?

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.

Every single one has a glaring issue:

1. cpu isnt good enough for gaming anymore + low end gpu

2. cpu isnt good enough for a smooth gaming experience + low end gpu (1060 6gb is fine)

3. cpu is ancient and very weak wont do 60fps in modern games. Gpu is fine. Gigantic waste of money on watercooling

4. decent cpu but arc gpu's are currently just straight up bad

Whats the price for these?

Just now, Queen Chrysalis said:

The gtx 980 is gonna be way faster than anything else, so I guess go with that.  How much do these cost?

entire pc is 500$ at total, but it will be kinda old and hav no new features

Just now, jaslion said:

Every single one has a glaring issue:

1. cpu isnt good enough for gaming anymore + low end gpu

2. cpu isnt good enough for a smooth gaming experience + low end gpu (1060 6gb is fine)

3. cpu is ancient and very weak wont do 60fps in modern games. Gpu is fine. Gigantic waste of money on watercooling

4. decent cpu but arc gpu's are currently just straight up bad

Whats the price for these?

everything is 500$ each

Yeah the one with the xeon and the 980 is way faster than the others.  Yeah the other CPUs are newer and faster but with those GPUs you're games are still gonna go way faster with a 980 than a 1050.  The xeon e5 is fast enough for the 980, so a faster CPU wouldn't really change much of anything.  

1 minute ago, Queen Chrysalis said:

Yeah the one with the xeon and the 980 is way faster than the others.  Yeah the other CPUs are newer and faster but with those GPUs you're games are still gonna go way faster with a 980 than a 1050.  The xeon e5 is fast enough for the 980, so a faster CPU wouldn't really change much of anything.  

but i dont really need too much fps for some AAA games like fh5 fh4 and f1 2021

Just now, bal723 said:

but i dont really need too much fps for some AAA games like fh5 fh4 and f1 2021

Yeah sure, but the 980 is gonna be A LOT faster than the 1050 any way you slice it, even with an older CPU.

2 minutes ago, Queen Chrysalis said:

Yeah sure, but the 980 is gonna be A LOT faster than the 1050 any way you slice it, even with an older CPU.

but i dont need fps

but i dont need fps

Make this easier for us. Instead of just giving a list of a bunch of specs, tell us your specific needs. Otherwise, we would default to the best performance for your dollar.

Also you state these are PC "ideas" does that mean you plan to build one of these for sure?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Make this easier for us. Instead of just giving a list of a bunch of specs, tell us your specific needs. Otherwise, we would default to the best performance for your dollar.

Also you state these are PC "ideas" does that mean you plan to build one of these for sure?

first: i cant cuz ya all gotta reccomend amd gpus and cpus, and cuz i live in russia

second: yezzzzzzzzzzzz

2 minutes ago, bal723 said:

first: i cant cuz ya all gotta reccomend amd gpus and cpus, and cuz i live in russia

Then ditch the watercooling on the e5 system, grab the 10105f + gtx 980 and call it a day. Best of all worlds

Just now, jaslion said:

Then ditch the watercooling on the e5 system, grab the 10105f + gtx 980 and call it a day. Best of all worlds

too expensive for a starter level rig

29 minutes ago, bal723 said:

Xeon seems to be the go to but hard to say. With the same GPU, the xeon and 10th gen intel gets similar FPS. Doubt the intel cards will come close to playing the game at high/max settings like the 980 can for 60fps~.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

i cant cuz ya all gotta reccomend amd gpus and cpus, and cuz i live in russia

I've never heard that people who live in Russia can't get AMD graphics cards, but aside from that, we still want to make better recommendations by knowing your needs. It's just confusing to hear someone say that the PC recommendation will give "more fps" than someone needs. More fps is kind of the point...

4 minutes ago, bal723 said:

Are the Arc graphics cards available in Russia? Of the options you listed I would recommend the last one because it has the best CPU and so it can be upgraded the most in the future

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

I've never heard that people who live in Russia can't get AMD graphics cards, but aside from that, we still want to make better recommendations by knowing your needs. It's just confusing to hear someone say that the PC recommendation will give "more fps" than someone needs. More fps is kind of the point...

Are the Arc graphics cards available in Russia? Of the options you listed I would recommend the last one because it has the best CPU and so it can be upgraded the most in the future

i mean i kinda hate amd and no, intel gpus arent avaible in russia yet but i could order one straight from china and i just very like ray tracing and all of that type

1 minute ago, tkitch said:

Roll a D4, and then buy that.  

big brain moment (fr)

Just now, jaslion said:

Why so? The price of a 10105f + board + ram is gonna be less than that of a e52620v2 + ram + board +watercooling

no, they will be the same

1 minute ago, bal723 said:

no, they will be the same

What type of "full custom water cooling" are you setting up?

Primary PC:

6 minutes ago, tkitch said:

Roll a D4, and then buy that.  

3111234423 rolled 10 times

Hol up, if I'm understanding correctly you've got a choice of 4 PC's with different hardware configurations? If you're buying separate, it's much smarter to get the 10th gen i3. Games benefit far more from faster processors than cores. 8 threads will be plenty.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

12 minutes ago, venomtail said:

Xeon seems to be the go to but hard to say. With the same GPU, the xeon and 10th gen intel gets similar FPS. Doubt the intel cards will come close to playing the game at high/max settings like the 980 can for 60fps~.

The i3 is gonna eclipse that xeon easily. Just see the xeon as a i7 2600 for gaming that cpu barely gets 60fps today no matter the gpu whilst a gtx 980 is still a capable card and will be held back.

That i3 + 980 combo is by far the best + the platform the i3 is on has good powerfull cpus they can upgrade to later