Prebuild PC 3070Ti 5600x

Budget (including currency): 1600EUR

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 1080p 144hz gaming, VR

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 
I am just looking for a new set up. I am using Lenovo 5 laptop and I am sick of it.

Prebuilt pc specs :

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX GTE V2 64.5 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN570 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive 
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8 GB VENTUS 3X OC Video Card  )
Case: MSI MAG VAMPIRIC 100R
Power Supply: Deepcool DQ750ST 750 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply
Total: 1599 EUR
Is it a good purchase or should I build a pc myself ? If I build a pc myself then I have to save up some money for my build and it will only be after 4-5 months.
https://www.skytech.lt/akzenovault-asmeninio-komp-komplektas-zenova-amd-ryzen-5600x-46ghz-branduoliu-gi-p-601161.html

IDK what prices are normally like in LIthuania, but that's a good computer.  You'll be able to play everything at ultra for quite a while.  If you're OK with paying that price you'll enjoy it.

This one would be the same, though, and the case has better airflow.

https://www.skytech.lt/akzengamerultpbar45-asmeninio-komp-komplektas-zen-gamer-ult-powered-asus-amd-ryz-p-575906.html#tabsnav-1

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.

20 minutes ago, Queen Chrysalis said:

IDK what prices are normally like in LIthuania, but that's a good computer.  You'll be able to play everything at ultra for quite a while.  If you're OK with paying that price you'll enjoy it.

This one would be the same, though, and the case has better airflow.

https://www.skytech.lt/akzengamerultpbar45-asmeninio-komp-komplektas-zen-gamer-ult-powered-asus-amd-ryz-p-575906.html#tabsnav-1

I see that the other build you sent me is with a stock cpu cooler. And RTX3070 Dual fan does not overheat after some time of playing ?

Just now, KjelbasiorLTU said:

I see that the other build you sent me is with a stock cpu cooler. And RTX3070 Dual fan does not overheat after some time of playing ?

Nah, it'll get warm but that's not really an issue.  Every GPU will eventually reach 100c if you tax it with the right load, but the difference in performance between a 2 fan and 3 fan radiator is usually like a couple fps if any at all.  The stock cooler is a bit of a bummer for the 5600x but it's a lot better than what stock coolers used to be.  If anything, its 100 euros cheaper so if it was a serious issue you could get a basic air tower cooler for like 20 euros and it would be plenty, and the case still has better aiirflow.

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.

It looks okay besides the psu I've never heard of before, appears to be gold tier c so I'm not exactly sure how to feel about that.

I'd reccommend these parts instead l

12400f -205.19€

Ak620 -68.49€

B660 gaming x  -169.99€

G.skill ripjaws-114.99€

Wd blue 1tb- 97.69€

6700xt-581€

Deepcool matrexx -74.29€

Corsair rm750- 142.29€

Should come out to ~1450€

No other cases I knew were avaliable, so if you want a different looking one, the 500dx, p400a digital, and 4000d airflow are all fine cases

11 minutes ago, Ryuikko said:

It looks okay besides the psu I've never heard of before, appears to be gold tier c so I'm not exactly sure how to feel about that.

I'd reccommend these parts instead l

12400f -205.19€

Ak620 -68.49€

B660 gaming x  -169.99€

G.skill ripjaws-114.99€

Wd blue 1tb- 97.69€

6700xt-581€

Deepcool matrexx -74.29€

Corsair rm750- 142.29€

Should come out to ~1450€

No other cases I knew were avaliable, so if you want a different looking one, the 500dx, p400a digital, and 4000d airflow are all fine cases

Thank you for this information !

14 minutes ago, Queen Chrysalis said:

Nah, it'll get warm but that's not really an issue.  Every GPU will eventually reach 100c if you tax it with the right load, but the difference in performance between a 2 fan and 3 fan radiator is usually like a couple fps if any at all.  The stock cooler is a bit of a bummer for the 5600x but it's a lot better than what stock coolers used to be.  If anything, its 100 euros cheaper so if it was a serious issue you could get a basic air tower cooler for like 20 euros and it would be plenty, and the case still has better aiirflow.

Okay thank you I will consider that.

1 hour ago, KjelbasiorLTU said:

If I build a pc myself then I have to save up some money for my build and it will only be after 4-5 months.

Then come back after 4-5 moths. A whole new entire generation of CPU's and GPU's will be out and available. Stock and pricing will be completely different so any suggestions now are irrelevant when you'll set out to buy all your stuff.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker